Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: JANSPORT SUPERBREAK BACKPACK SCHOOL BAG - Navy Blue (JoyAve)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 15, 2013
Jansport is great because they are like Zippo where they have a lifetime warranty. This backpack is a really nice dark blue and is exactly as shows. Its perfect for the back of a wheelchair, a small child, or even an adult.

Must buy for anyone looking for a basic backpack.
on November 22, 2015
This backpack is awesome! I've had it for about 3 years now and I'm still using it. It actually holds a lot more than it seems. I really like the simplistic design of it as well. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a simple, but durable backpack.
on June 1, 2013
Notice:

[ ] Is not bad item, but ...
[ ] This item has problems with the cover of zippers, because the sliding tabs are braked for the zipper covers, it's necesary to fold the zipper covers before close the zippers.
[ ] The rest of things are very good. Was a surprise to me, this item has a cushion part to the back in black color, but it's okay to me.
on June 20, 2013
I have had jansport backpacks before and they are quite better than I thought they are comfy and roomy to carry school things like textbooks, notebooks, and binders I have had several of these items in the bag and still had room.
on August 11, 2014
This came in super fast even though I had standard shipping. The bag seems pretty sturdy which is typical of Jansport backpacks. The lifetime warranty is awesome too!
on September 1, 2015
The backpack came as stated in the order. The backpack was exact as shown on Amazon. The quality met our expectations. Very satisfied!
on July 8, 2016
The material is flimsier than I expected. I also thought it was a darker shade of blue so I am a little disappointed.
on August 17, 2013
I had this backpack last year and only got 1 hole in the bottom this backpack is VERY good and stable
on August 1, 2014
This was a gift for my nephew who is going in the 5th grade. Perfect size and colors for him.
on August 21, 2014
It is a great bag but I wish it were a bit bigger for all of my sons binders and books.