4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome App
Love it - very helpful. I hope if there's ever a new version of this app, that it has a search option for looking up just one business (as opposed to a list of all nearby businesses, or all chain businesses). It's free though, and makes my life as a celiac billion times easier. Thanks JATX Tech.
Published 19 months ago by Gail Cali

3.0 out of 5 stars Depends on location
I have found this application useful in a populated metropolitan area, but less useful in the more rural area in which I live. Not enough people have reviewed local restaurants to be as helpful as I would like.
Published 12 months ago by Christine Hoskins-Tardibone

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome App, June 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Indispensable, February 23, 2013
This review is from: Find Me Gluten Free (App)
In a word, indispensable. If you have celiac disease or just prefer to eat gluten free this app is fantastic. Especially for travel. And sometimes I revisit the app for my home area an find restaurants that have added gluten free options I may not have discovered otherwise. And it's free!

5.0 out of 5 stars My "Night off" is soooo much easier!, October 17, 2012
This review is from: Find Me Gluten Free (App)
My "Night Off" used to work with Calgon (yes, that dates me ;) )-- now I find that I have to leave the house to get peace and quiet. But as I get into the car, I don't have any idea where I can go to eat- and I'm usually starved.

Find Me Gluten Free is so awesome! And I especially love that it offers the option of a map with the closest options to my present location, it makes it easier when I'm out running errands. Thank you for this app!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars best gf restaurant finding app, March 2, 2013
This review is from: Find Me Gluten Free (App)
Love this app, easy to use and always growing resource for gf restaurants. It helps me find safe spots to eat, even in a hurry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Need this when traveling!, September 9, 2013
This review is from: Find Me Gluten Free (App)
This is a great ap for traveling when you need to find gluten free restaurants. This really helps when needed.
I have not had any problems with the ap.
Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great App!, June 19, 2013
This review is from: Find Me Gluten Free (App)
Great App to help you identify what your options are. With Celiac, you must be careful where you eat. At least you can now find your choices and make the best decision. We've used it on several States and won't go anywhere without it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty helpful, March 2, 2013
This review is from: Find Me Gluten Free (App)
A good app for those who must follow a gluten-free diet. It will get better as more users post more reviews. The reviews set it apart from some apps that rely only on the restaurants' assertions or on chain-restaurants' claims. Users can see reviews for a specific restaurant, rather than reviews that describe experiences at different locations nationwide. The app can use GPS to find nearby restaurants, bakeries, etc., or one can search for a specific location. At times, the app has had some bugs that affect the latter use, but updates are generally issued quickly to fix such problems.

4.0 out of 5 stars great tool, July 14, 2013
This review is from: Find Me Gluten Free (App)
Easy to use and quick to find what I am looking for. The GPS takes a while to load, but not bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome App, March 29, 2013
K. Sheehan (Pennsylvania, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Find Me Gluten Free (App)
If you need to find Gluten Free things while traveling (or even locally) than this app is great. It goes along with the GF Restaurant Guide, except you don't need to carry the book around with you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy gut saver!, February 21, 2013
Chet D. (Chattanooga, Tenn.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Find Me Gluten Free (App)
If you want to know where to find an eating establishment around town for those needing gluten-free fare, then this is an indispensable app. I just wish it also listed gluten-free grocery stores, but maybe does...?

Find Me Gluten Free