5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!
Its nice to be able to use my jambox again, great product, and this cord does a great job of charging it
Published 16 months ago by Ben Rastel

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip Off
Too much money. First they overcharge for the box. Then they charge as much as they can for this. Any AC adapter ever made costs about $2 tops to manufacture. Shame on them.
Published 2 months ago by TheMarchHare

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, August 26, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Hated that i needed this but..., June 29, 2013
i broke my original charger belonging to my Big Jambox. I hated having to fork over 30 hard earned dollars but.. Actually the charger works well is in fact built with as much quality as any Chycom product is these days...The real advantage (besides it obvious functionality to charge my Big Jambox) is the fact that i purchased through Amazon. And that gives me peace of mind that the delivery will be made promptly & that if there are any issues Amazon stands behind the products...

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, August 29, 2013
This review is from: JAWBONE J2011-02-USPWR BIG JAMBOX Wall Charger - Retail Packaging - Red (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I got the red because I accidentally threw out the black one. I thought it was for an old Jawbone headset that has long been replaced and I was doing house cleaning. Figured I wouldnt make the same mistake with the red. Not sure how indepth my review needs to be. You plug it into wall. You plug it into Jambox. Music plays.

5.0 out of 5 stars It does exactly what it's supposed to, February 5, 2014
Perfect replacement charger, it does what it's supposed to do, and hasn't failed on me. Unfortunately, I found the original charger after moving my Christmas tree, but it doesn't hurt to have an extra one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Its Legit, July 19, 2013
Sometimes you buy things on here and there not always as name brand as advertised, this is the actual charger that comes with the Big Jambox so of coarse it works well

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy 5 Star, August 24, 2014
If you lost you plug for your Big Jambox then this is the replacement you want to get. It's the same as the one that comes with the Big J. The price with prime is a easy choice to make.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Product, July 6, 2014
This was a great replacement charger for my Big Jambox. My other charger was destroyed due to a power surge. I ordered a new one and it got her very quick and worked great!!! Everyone should buy this charger if theirs is broken or they just want a back up.

5.0 out of 5 stars What I wanted, June 24, 2014
This is what I needed. I wanted an extra charger for my jambox and that's what I got. I will probably order another one or two just to have. It's easier than dragging them around and losing them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a "refurb" but delivered new and sealed, May 19, 2014
Misplaced my original charger, so bought this one. Works just fine. Of course, about a week later I found my original charger. :-/

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the trick, May 14, 2014
I tried to find a substitute adaptor for the Jambox and it didn't work. This one seems larger than the original, but I could be wrong.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›