Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 46 questions
votes
Depending on the setting, the sound is pretty loud. Our room is a small room, so it is relative. We are satisfied with the soundbar and its performance. Be advised, I could not get the optical sound line to work with our flat screen Samsung (about 1 year old) so I plug the sound bar into the headset port.
Mar 31, 2014 by Bruce A. Borden
votes
This device is not coming with Sub woofer, There is port Wired Sub woofer connection you can connect Additional Woofer on this device. As per this Product Quality I don't require Sub woofer but yes if you have Big house then you can use additional sub woofer for it but for 800sqft apartment i don't think so sub woofer require u can try first check voice quality and decide.
Dec 25, 2013 by amol chopade
votes
If there is no audio input for a while, the unit switches off to conserve electricity. When audio resumes, the unit switches back on.
Mar 20, 2014 by Mark K. Davis
votes
It can handle 2 . You must switch back and forth.
Oct 17, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
Thanks for your question. Soundbars are like any speaker in that each has a unique sound and they vary in character of the sound and different people hear the sound differences differently. There is no right or wrong or netter or worse. They are both wonderful sounding bars.
Dec 18, 2013 by World Wide Stereo
votes
Thanks for your question. The internal audio amplifier in such a TV that runs the TV's built-in speakers is probably less than, or around, 1 watt. The actual specification is available in the TV's users manual.
Dec 24, 2013 by World Wide Stereo
votes
Yes, it has the optical in port.
Mar 25, 2014 by Brad Everett
votes
Yes it will. According to jbl's website the cord needed is even included in the box.
Dec 14, 2013 by Dan F
votes
Hi Kathleen, I watch over the air HD all the time and my soundbar works fine. I can't think of anything that would make it not work. Possibly a setting on your TV?
Apr 26, 2014 by just me
votes
I have my tv connected to the soundbar with the optical port, and it works for the tv and the cable box. The dvd player I have it connected with the regular red and white cables. Make sure you change the output, if you try with all outputs, then maybe is the optical cable that is bad, or maybe you don't have it connected all the way. Check the connections again. Soryy that is all I can thimk of, I am no expert, but it waorks for me.
Jan 22, 2014 by Julia Lorenzo
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers