Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro STEM

Style: 3-Button Mic|Color: Black|Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on February 11, 2013
Sound quality is excellent, really deep bass great midrange andand trebble, but the fit is lacking. The JBL's sound better than the Klipsch S4's that I was using before but the fit is uncomfortable.
on September 2, 2014
I have had these for over a year now and am very happy with them. Like another reviewer said, this would most probably be the best pair of earbuds under $100. I own a pair of $250 bose headphones which utterly pales in comparison to these JBLs.
I think the reason its getting a poor review might be because the users and not using the foam type earbuds that come with this. Thats makes a BIG difference. Granted its not the most comfortable but the bass and sound quality is just awesome.
But yes, this is not exactly a pair you would want to wear while running or working out.
on December 30, 2014
These are awesome! Bought them to use while mountain-biking and road-biking because I sweat a lot and my others kept falling out of my ears. I have used these 2x already with no problems. They stay in and they have very clear sound. Did my research and these were the best in this price range. Very happy with the purchase.

4/7/15 - update - after using these headphones for 4 months, they fell apart at the earpieces. I used the little metal square to remove them from my ears, instead of pulling on the cord like most people, and the back of the earplug came off and the wire inside snapped. I usually only put one in while bike riding, so I switched to the other earplug and the same thing happened the next day. These definitely aren't of great quality for this price!
on November 2, 2015
Don't stay in ears too good. Also you have to have them in just right to get good sound, too in and its muffled, too out and no bass.
Wires are nice and sturdy but look ridiculous, I had my friends make fun of me.

Sound is good though.
on September 8, 2014
I didn't want an over the ear sized headphone, but I also did not want to give up full range audio reproduction. The frequency response is accurate. These are the best ear buds I have found to date. You have to use the foam sleeves to get the full range - should be the default installed sleeve; I think that would improve the reviews. Quality is top shelf.

If you are looking for a really comfortable ear bud that passively blocks out sound and accurately reproduces audio, these are definitely recommended.
on November 2, 2014
Better then $15-25 apple earbuds but worse then my $100 Klipsch earbuds, so the product is pretty accurately priced. They aren't as noise canceling as I would like, but again, for the price they're pretty good. In the end I think I should have just shelled out for the nicer headphones.
on April 3, 2016
Sound quality good
Flat cable nice
I dropped them once, from desk onto wood floor, completely dead.
Yes, I shouldn't have dropped them. But that is way to delicate for a portable product.
Yes, it was the first drop. I owned them for about 2 months before this accident.
on January 25, 2016
I am on my second pair of these JBL headphones. I snapped the 3.5mm plug off when I sat on the connection during a flight. I loved them so much, I searched online until I found them on Amazon. I have owned AKG, Klipsch, Bose, Monster, but love these the most. If these are paired with a set of Comply tips, you will be a fan forever.
on December 29, 2015
these sound ok
But by design they keep falling out of ears
unless you don't move or turn your head and not even breath maybe that way they'll stay in place, other than that avoid the model.
only referring to the J33i and J33 earphones
on December 5, 2014
I've always been a JBL fan, and still own a full 5.2 audio system (with full size towers) and computer speakers from them, but these are subpar. The audio quality is mediocre, even at this price, but may have to do with the fact that one of the earbuds hasn't worked properly since I received it. Kudos to JBL's customer service though. I contacted them and they are sending a replacement with no hassle at all.