Halo acoustics gives 360 degrees of sound, a large, backlit LCD, an iPod Universal Dock, an alarm clock, AM/FM radio & a line-in for other audio products Signal-to-Noise Ratio - >80dB Voltage Input - 100 - 230 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz, for use around the world Dimensions - Width - 7 x Depth - 3.5 x Height - 1.4
Rise and shine every morning to your favorite music stored on your iPod instead of fuzzy radio stations with the uniquely designed JBL Time Machine Alarm Clock/Dock. The speakers are encased in an O-shaped bridge above the dome-shaped dock with digital clock. In addition to the iPod dock, it includes a radio, clock and dual alarm. Its two Phoenix aluminum-domed full-range transducers are driven by powerful neodymium magnets. The Ridge tweeter provides accurate high frequencies. This two-way design provides a full, rich frequency response from the lowest bass to the highest highs.
- Compatibility: JBL On Time incorporates the Apple iPod Universal Dock adapter and is compatible with most docking versions of the iPod, including nano and 5G versions. A stereo mini jack connection allows you to enjoy high-quality audio from a variety of other devices, including the iPod shuffle, MP3 and CD players, desktop and laptop computers (all platforms), and satellite radio.
- Easy-to-Use Music and Navigation Controls: Just a touch increases or decreases the volume; another touch allows you to choose iPod, radio or auxiliary as your source. The five FM and five AM radio channel presets are simple to program. And JBL On Time remembers your source and the last volume setting, even after your music source is turned off.
- Time and Alarm Features: Wake up to a favorite song youÕve stored on your iPod. The intuitive user interface allows for all functions to be programmed easily using navigation buttons that provide instant access to the menus. Change settings such as language, alarms and snooze. The automatic time-set feature provides one-button time setting.
- Display: The large backlit LCD is easy to read, making menu navigation a snap. Automatic dimming provides the correct brightness level in any environment. A dome light provides a glow for your iPod; lighted buttons are easy to find in the dark.
- Halo Acoustics: The horizontal acoustic level optimization, or Halo acoustics, design provides a full, rich sound field from any direction. The upward-firing tweeter and horizontal low and midrange transducers provide a 360-degree sound field.
- OnePoint Design: The OnePoint iPod connectors provide the connection to your computer. Connect the standard iPod cable to the rear of JBL On Time and, every time you dock your iPod, youÕll have a connection for synchronizing.
- Evercharge Topology: Provides power to charge your iPod, even when itÕs not connected to the computer, or the system is off.
- Backup Battery: The unit's memory is kept by a backup battery. Even with the power out, JBL On Time will provide the alarm function.
- TimeCrawler: You can set the clock automatically from any local radio station that transmits the time in its signal.
- OCT (Optimized Compression Topology): JBL On Time utilizes a proprietary compression technology to ensure clean, accurate sound at high output levels.
- Power Output: 6 Watts per channel (left, right, tweeter)
- Dimensions: 10 by 10 inches (WxH)
iPod nano 1G, iPod nano 2G, iPod mini, iPod 3G, iPod 4G (Clickwheel), iPod Color, iPod 5G/5.5G Video