The JBL Duet Multimedia system provides smooth and accurate sound for any portable music player or computer. With its incredibly easy set-up and use, Duet is a sophisticated approach to achieving great two-channel sound.
From the Manufacturer
The JBL Duet multimedia speaker system provides smooth and accurate sound for any portable music player or computer. With its incredibly easy setup and use, Duet is a sophisticated approach to achieving great two-channel sound.
Duet uses patent-pending Tangential Strain Relief (TSR) technology that was designed specifically to deliver extra bass and lower distortion in small enclosures as a result of controlled linear excursion of the speaker. It also provides superior midrange- and high-frequency reproduction.
The neodymium magnet creates more power and sensitivity. Duet also uses a proprietary Adverse Pressure Gradient (APG) port design, which greatly enhances the bass performance.
- Drivers: Phoenix SE Tangential Strain Relief (TSR)
- Power Output: 6 Watts per speaker (1% THD)
- Power Consumption: 20 Watts maximum
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 9" x 6" x 6"
- Weight Per Speaker: 3.5 lb (1.6kg)
- Input Impedance: Less than 5K Ohms
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: Less than 70dB
- Frequency Response: 60Hz-20kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 400mV for rated power
- Finish: Silver
- Self-powered satellite speakers
- Volume controls on satellites
- Manufacturer: Harman Multimedia
- Model Name: JBL Duet
- Available Colors: Silver, White and Aluminum
- Drivers: Phoenix TSR
- Power: 12 watts total (10% THD+N)
- Input Impedance: less than 5k ohms
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >80dB
- Frequency Response: 60Hz -- 20kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 400mV RMS for rated power
- Input Voltage: 120V AC US