From the Manufacturer
The JBL Duet multimedia speaker system provides smooth and accurate sound for any portable music player or computer. With its incredibly easy setup and use, Duet is a sophisticated approach to achieving great two-channel sound.
Duet uses patent-pending Tangential Strain Relief (TSR) technology that was designed specifically to deliver extra bass and lower distortion in small enclosures as a result of controlled linear excursion of the speaker. It also provides superior midrange- and high-frequency reproduction.
The neodymium magnet creates more power and sensitivity. Duet also uses a proprietary Adverse Pressure Gradient (APG) port design, which greatly enhances the bass performance.
- Drivers: Phoenix SE Tangential Strain Relief (TSR)
- Power Output: 6 Watts per speaker (1% THD)
- Power Consumption: 20 Watts maximum
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 9" x 6" x 6"
- Weight Per Speaker: 3.5 lb (1.6kg)
- Input Impedance: Less than 5K Ohms
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: Less than 70dB
- Frequency Response: 60Hz-20kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 400mV for rated power
- Finish: Silver
- Self-powered satellite speakers
- Volume controls on satellites
- Manufacturer: Harman Multimedia
- Model Name: JBL Duet
- Available Colors: Silver, White and Aluminum
- Drivers: Phoenix TSR
- Power: 12 watts total (10% THD+N)
- Input Impedance: less than 5k ohms
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >80dB
- Frequency Response: 60Hz -- 20kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 400mV RMS for rated power
- Input Voltage: 120V AC US
The JBL Duet Multimedia system provides smooth and accurate sound for any portable music player or computer. With its incredibly easy set-up and use, Duet is a sophisticated approach to achieving great two-channel sound.