Which Dock Is for You?
For the Power Hungry
For the Weekend Warriors
For the iPhone Techies
For the Featurephiles or Heavy Sleepers
Something for Everyone
The JBL On Stage Micro system is compatible with all docking versions of the iPod, including the nano, photo, and video iPod. A stereo mini jack connection also allows you to enjoy high-quality audio from a variety of other devices such as MP3 and CD players, desktop computers (all platforms), satellite radios, and laptops. Specific dockable iPod compatibility: iPod mini 1G; iPod nano 1G, 2G, 3G; iPod 3G, 4G, 5G, 5.5G, 6G; iPod touch.
Easy-to-Use Music and Navigation Controls
Just a touch of the music controls increases or decreases the volume. Using the navigation controls, you can browse iPod songs, photos, and playlists; change tracks and settings; and much more. With the JBL On Stage Micro IR remote, you have complete control of your iPod, as if it were in your hand.
The JBL On Stage Micro loudspeaker dock is a multimedia focal point. Enjoy your iPod, view photos or videos, and listen to virtually any other auxiliary audio component, all through the JBL On Stage Micro system. Connect the USB cable to your computer for full iPod and iTunes compatibility.
- IR remote--The JBL On Stage Micro IR remote has several modes of operation. The Music mode allows you to control the volume, change tracks, fast forward, and fast reverse. The iPod Navigation mode allows you to navigate the iPod menus just as if you were touching the iPod itself. You can navigate your music, watch your slideshows, and find and play your videos.
- OnePoint design--The OnePoint iPod connectors provide the connection to your computer. Connect the USB cable to the rear of the unit; then, every time you dock your iPod, you will have a connection for synchronizing and charging.
- Evercharge topology--The JBL On Stage Micro system provides power to charge your iPod, even when it's not connected to a computer or if the system is off.
The JBL On Stage Micro loudspeaker dock combines many proprietary technologies to provide the highest-quality sound, astonishing bass, and clear and accurate audio from any direction.
- Odyssey transducers--The Odyssey drivers provide accurate high frequencies while capable of low-frequency extension of four octaves, unlike traditional powered tweeters. This design provides a full, rich frequency response from low bass to the highest highs.
- Slipstream port design--The JBL On Stage Micro port minimizes boundary layer separation, providing high-output bass with low distortion.
- COE (computer-optimized equalization)--The JBL On Stage Micro system equalization is computer-optimized to provide a rich, complete soundstage over a range of listening positions.
- OCT (optimized compression topology)--The system utilizes a proprietary compression technology to ensure clean, accurate sound at high output levels.
- AEMS (advanced energy management system)--The JBL On Stage Micro system has an automatic battery-saving shutoff. The AEMS will automatically put the system into sleep mode when there is no audio input. The system awakens with just a touch and resumes at the same volume level.
- Battery-powered--The JBL On Stage Micro loudspeaker dock is designed to use most types of AAA batteries. Four fresh AAA batteries allow up to 24 hours of continuous play at normal listening levels. An amber LED flashes when the battery protection circuit senses that the batteries are low. JBL encourages the use of rechargeable batteries to reduce waste and help the environment.
What's in the Box
JBL On Stage Micro Portable Speaker Dock for iPod (Black), remote control, and auxiliary audio input cable.