5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Buy, June 16, 2014
This review is from: JBW Women's J6265B 16 Diamond Bezel White Genuine Leather Band Watch (Watch)
Exactly what I wanted, beautiful, water resistant, sporty but yet classy. I would recommend this watch to all of my friends

4.0 out of 5 stars You will like it and this would make a wonderful gift., September 6, 2014
Wonderful value. A hefty watch not so good for petite women but exactly right for me. Large enough face for those of us without the greatest vision. Nice and rich looking. Quality is superior to most that I have had.

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a beautiful watch, but the face is much larger than ..., August 16, 2014
This is a beautiful watch, but the face is much larger than I expected. I have a very small wrist and the watch seems a bit large for me. Also, I wish it had a calendar. It looks nice with silver pieces.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful White Watch, August 12, 2014
Beautiful White Watch! I ordered it for myself and absolutley love it! It looks so expensive in person, the quality is great!