Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: White/Silver|Change

on July 16, 2015
I really really love the look of this watch, but when I received it it didn't work. It could have been a dead battery but the instructions stated that If I had the battery replaced by anyone other than JBW then the warranty was void. So they wanted me to send my new watch back to the factory so I could pay them to change the a battery that came with it. No thanks.
on October 21, 2015
This watch is extremely beautiful. I had no problems with the battery it worked perfectly fine. Well worth the money I chose the rose gold and it is truly stunning. I would highly recommend this watch.
review image review image
on May 9, 2014
I love watches and this is one of my favorite. I have watches in different colors but I don't like cheap ones and this is a nice one
on July 2, 2014
I bought this watch for my wife & she wears it all the time--she likes everything about the watch
on December 23, 2015
This JBW watch is really nice;however, the battery in the watch is dead and now I have to pay extra to go and get it fixed in order fo it to be ready by Christmas.
on April 30, 2015
Order the watch, got the watch, fell in love with it, yet it doesn't work. Definitely returning it.
on August 18, 2014
Received but not working??
on February 17, 2016