4.0 out of 5 stars This watch is awesome
Published on September 17, 2012 by king sledge

Published on February 15, 2012 by Naz

1.0 out of 5 stars Just Bling Men's JB-6215-238-A "Phantom" Brown Diamond And Gold Bezel Leather Band Watch, February 15, 2012
This review is from: JBW Men's JB-6215-238-A "Phantom" Brown Diamond And Gold Bezel Leather Band Watch (Watch)
Product is not the same as on the picture. I did not meet my expectations when I received it. On the picture we can see (in the right low corner) sign "SWISS", but product does not have it(?)! Band quality and quality of the metall are suspicious. Mre I was surprized with the price... as if more than $5,0000! Nonsense! Backside has the same problems.... I returned back it!
Thank you for reading my opinion; hope it would be helpful.

1.0 out of 5 stars ahmed from dubai, August 25, 2012
the watch is nice and looks big but the problem that one of the diamonds fall down and its looks fake for this price

4.0 out of 5 stars This watch is awesome, September 17, 2012
This is a perfect watch, and there is nothing wrong with it, it is heavy and shiny.i have had this watch for a couple of months and each time i have it on the compliments are overwhelming. the only thing i can say is of you are not confident ?? don't buy it coz it will gain you so much attention you will be glad you did. this is my first justbling watch and i most definately gonna get me another one from the collections.

1.0 out of 5 stars walikduke@yahoo.com, September 24, 2013
Wa-Lik (Richmond Va.) - See all my reviews
I thought it was gold. Not plated. I wanted an 18 kt. gold watch. I hope it has diamond on the watch at least.

5.0 out of 5 stars JBW Men's Watch, July 25, 2014
This is a very attractive watch. It is very different from other watches I have purchased from JBW. My friends were most impressed when they saw it. I'll keep it and wear it often.

1.0 out of 5 stars but nice but its not gold, October 26, 2014
the watch is to big, but nice but its not gold, the diamonds is not like on the picture, very tiny , can not even see if it is diamonds am very disappointed and return it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Just too big..., October 12, 2013
It was just too big, a but very nice watch! I did enjoy trying it on big was just too big for my wrist and returned it...

4.0 out of 5 stars Although it's a bulky item for a small man like myself who is small-boned, October 5, 2014
Although it's a bulky item for a small man like myself who is small-boned, it is a beautiful piece of jewelry.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, December 12, 2014
Steven G. Watters (PHOENIX, ARIZONA, US) - See all my reviews
The diamonds were so small you could not see them.

5.0 out of 5 stars JBW Men's JB-6215-238-A "Phantom" Brown Diamond And Gold Bezel Leather Band Watch, October 3, 2013
This Watch is very beautiful and strong
and also very happy with the purchase really
Please update to add more new models quickly