Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Men's Rhodium Plated Enamel Cufflinks Silver Black Studs Set Tuxedo Shirt Wedding (with Gift Bag)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on September 8, 2013
These are not bad looking, they are basic and simplistic in the design. Many times (in my opinion) when dressing up, keeping it simple goes a long way and will go with many other suite shirts etc. The price is right and I recommend these over many other higher priced options.
on March 4, 2014
Shipping was estimated to take 4-6 weeks, but they arrived in less than two, straight from China.

The quality is perfectly fine, absolutely nothing to complain about. They're perfect understated cufflinks and studs for your tux, at an incredible price. In fact, being a minimalist less-is-more type guy, they're even better than most of the more expensive ones I saw, which had extra detailing I didn't like.
on January 16, 2014
I bought these tuxedo buttons to put on a shirt my husband was wearing in a Christmas concert. I had searched for tuxedo buttons previously elsewhere and was not willing to pay the exhorbitant price that was being asked. These were very reasonably priced and delivery time was very quick. I am very pleased with the service and the quality of the product.
on March 18, 2014
I had bought these on March 1 for an event on March 22nd. About a day or two after I get an email saying they will be delivered between March 28 and April 11th. I was shocked and tried to cancel the order, but by the time I got the email, they were already sent to the carrier (which was in Hong Kong). So I couldn't cancel them. I am glad I ended up waiting as they arrived in the middle of March (about 2 weeks shipping time). I assume the reason is that it has to go through customs and who knows how long that could take. It is also out of the shippers control. I gave them 5 stars because the quality is very good and I can see them lasting for many years. I probably won't use the cuff links as I have nicer pairs, but they are good quality as well. I highly recommend these if you need them, just buy them way in advance.
on March 9, 2014
This is a very sharp set for a fraction of the cost of other sets. No one will be able to tell this is not a $400 set and I'll make you shine at your next event.
on September 11, 2014
Purchased this for my tuxedo. Great quality for the price. It arrived in about a week. That is pretty good for shipping from China. I like that the backing on the studs are bigger than the cuff daddy studs so they don't fall out so easily. The bag is also nice for storing the set.
on June 16, 2014
This same set is being sold by other vendors for 4 times the price. I own another set that I paid $24.99 for, but Needed another for my son for his sisters wedding so I bought these. I couldn't be happier with them.
on July 30, 2015
Very solid pieces. Great value given the price.
When spend relatively less on a product, you worry about the quality, but so far no issues to report.
Haven't had any issues with chipping or discoloration.
Classy look to them.
on June 4, 2014
I ordered these as a backup because the other Studs I ordered were "back ordered". Unfortunately these did not arrive in time so I had to buy a 3rd set of Studs from a local store.

I went from having no Tuxedo Studs to now having 3 sets.

These are nice and were definitely worth more than the price, but plan for several weeks for the delivery.
on June 9, 2014
You're not going to blow anyone away with these, but they play the part on a tux. No one's going to notice their cheap unless their some jewelry connoisseur. For the amount I wear my tux, that's good enough for me.