Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 5, 2014
The map of the world is... um... creative to say the least. And I wasn't expecting it to be that accurate in the first place. Doesn't bother me so much as they still look cool and it almost makes it more of a comical conversation piece. Don't expect these to last super long, though--I can already tell the pin holding in the globe on at least one of my two cufflinks is not going to last for long. I may have to glue it in place (which of course will prevent the globe from turning). But you get what you pay for, right? Overall not too bad.
on July 10, 2014
I was very disappointed in my cuff link. When it arrived, one was broken. Emailed seller about it, but no response. The other cuff links I ordered look great and no problem. Hoping to get this resolved so I can give better review stay tuned!
on June 8, 2014
These look nice, but the pin holding the globe to the rest of the cuff is cheap. It fell out on both cuffs as I took them out of the bag for the first time. Tried to put them back together, but the tolerances are so off it won't stay. Too bad, since these would have been nice. I will try to take them to the watch kiosk in the mall to see if they can make something work...
on December 15, 2013
Took a little while before i got them, they look great but a little too big for a convertible cuff - can only be used with real french cuff, otherwise they might be loose. I received a lot of compliments at work. It was one of those great purchases, to recommend the seller and the product to eveyone
on November 3, 2014
These are cute, but they stand way out from your cuff. I would recommend that you order them only if you are not planning on wearing them with a suitcoat. That having been said, they are well made and certainly start conversations!
on May 17, 2016
Very cool cuff links! this things really POP and always get compliments on it no matter where I go. If you want something that will stand out and really want to add some flair to your outfit, get these bad boys!
on March 7, 2014
We bought these for my nephew who was turning 15. He and the party goers really thought that these cuff links are stunning. We feel that he will keep them forever as they are very classic and truly a super quality.
on March 6, 2014
The cufflinks are beautiful, but the globe fell out of the holder during my son's first wearing. We're wondering if there's a way to fix them -- possibly glue the globe into the holder, which obviously prevents it from turning? We're very disappointed and somewhat embarrassed our gift fell apart so quickly.
on July 4, 2015
I enjoy the cuff links and I received compliments on it, My only complaint was the fact that the original shipping got lost and had to be reordered. INBLUE did reship it just took over a month to get these since the ship from China.
on January 10, 2015
These cufflinks are impressive, especially in the photo. They only problem is that they are huge. They stand out way too much. As much as I like them, I would never wear them - they are simply too big. Imagine having a full-size marble on your sleeve (plus a circular frame to hold it in place and allow it to spin). This should have been made smaller and more discreet. Too bad.