Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on January 30, 2014
I love how this looks on my boyfriends finger. It is super cute, but it does get scuffed and scratched fairly easily. Otherwise it is a really nice ring. (Doesn't leave any green marks so it is a true metal)
22 comments| 76 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 26, 2013
Loved this ring. very beautiful. great workmanship. would recommend to anyone the picture does not do it justice absolutely beautiful
on November 12, 2013
I ordered both rings, they arrived quickly and are both great quality. Very satisfied with our order, fiance and I are both happy.
on November 3, 2014
The two circular pieces of shiny metal fit perfectly on our fingers. This was my vision for my boyfriend and me. Then, I went on the online search. I wanted to buy matching rings for him and me to show how much we love each other. Something simple, but symbolic were the requirements. I love the rings I bought and it perfectly represents our love.

The reason for buying a ring for my boyfriend was the fact that he had given me a promise ring, randomly on Thanksgiving. I also wanted a pair that wouldn't break the bank. I came across this product; “Men, Women’s ‘Real Love’ Heart Stainless Steel Band Ring Valentine Love Couples Wedding Engagement Promise.” These rings were generously discounted (well unbelievably discounted) and gave an appearance of high quality. This causes a little bit of conflict with trust, since the rings seemed so nice but inexpensive. Online, the rings met all of the requirements: simple, symbolic, not overpriced, matching and so on. However, I couldn't get over the fact that the rings were such a bargain. After going through some pros and cons, I took a chance and ordered the rings.

When the rings finally came, after stalking the mailman, I was excited and nervous to see the rings. All I could think about was the mental conflict about making the best decision. I eagerly opened the tiny package, the rings came in two separate soft black pouches and clear miniature plastic bags. I was surprised to notice that the rings looked exactly the same as the picture online. They were matching; however, had different personalities. The male ring was, of course, larger and engraved in black with half a heart. The female was the exact same, but had gold engravings with the other half of the heart. The rings came with labels to specify the size and had no scratches.

The two rings were spotless, glistened in the sun rays, were the perfect fit and were impeccably engraved with the phrase “Real Love.” However, if not careful, they can be easily scratched. Even though my ring now has scratches, it continues to shine in the light and reminds me of my other half. In addition, the rings felt snug on the finger. They seemed as the jeweler pre-measured us. My ring was not tight nor loose. It was the perfect match.

These rings were definitely a steal! I've had my ring for about two months, it still looks great and has not changed in color. The rings were about a dollar each including shipping; however, I was not fond about the fact that I was taking a chance with my money. Despite all of this, I do not regret my purchase and my boyfriend was thrilled with the idea of having these matching rings. Hence why I give this product a four star review. If you are looking for a ring that looks great and is inexpensive, like me, I recommend these rings for you and your significant other.
on April 28, 2015
the ring is a nice looking rain but wearing it after a while does shine goes away and then its just dull
on June 27, 2015
i love love Love this ring! Even came with a chain so you can wear it around your neck & a Jewlery baG
on March 27, 2014
We opened the package and to my surprise he was very excited. He has not taken it off his finger since! We love our new rings. And thank you. Very satisfied customers.
on November 20, 2013
I bought two of them they are good for the price you pay, they did scratch very easy so not sure.. But I still loved them.
on September 1, 2015
I wear my ring everyday. Its nice and I honestly think for the price your getting more than just a cheap ring. The ring doesn't change color nor leave a green mark on your finger. My friend loves it as well too. It's very light weight ..
on April 2, 2014
It is nice hasn't turned brown or turned our fingers green and came in a lot quicker than expected this is a very nice product