4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, Lightweight Earbuds w/ Great Sound
Although "earbuds" (in reference to headphones) are a general classification, I consider there to be two different types of earbuds. The first are earbud heaphones that just fit just over your ear canal where the speaker is just on top of the canal. The second type of earbud headphones are the noise isolating type where the actual speaker is inserted into the ear canal...
Published on February 21, 2012 by Hyoun Kim

1.0 out of 5 stars avoid this upgrade
Had to send back after only 2 days of use, right earpiece stopped working-thin wires are not as durable as the J4 (which lasted me 9 months).
Published on September 5, 2012 by Louie Dallas

‹ Previous | 1 2 347 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars bomb, February 25, 2012
This review is from: JLab JBuds J6 High Fiedelity Metal Ergonomic Earbuds Style Headphones (Nero Black) (Electronics)
got these head phones in, i listen to rap, rock, an everything in between. handles all the different styles really good. that alone sold me to look more at this manufacture. oh wait whats the bonus? there made out of metal. so cool it caught me off guard an is a nice bonus as well

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, May 7, 2012
I purchased these J-Buds for my wife to replaced the standard Ipod ear buds. these J-Buds are awesome. My wife said the music is so much more crisp and clear and the soft ear buds make the difference.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sound I've experienced, October 2, 2013
I find it growing on me. I took Jlabs advice and ran their sound recording for the recommended 48 hours. I had listened to my MP3 music for about 45 minutes before reading the instructions. The sound was very good before the '' burn in'', But it's really hard to shut it off now. Love it! I'm hearing words to songs I've never heard before. Surprising, amazing, thoroughly enjoyable!

4.0 out of 5 stars JBuds J6M High Fidelity Ergonomic Earbuds-style Headphones with Microphone, February 8, 2012
I bought the JBuds for use with my Kindle Fire. The improvement in sound quality -- even to my tin ear -- was phenomenal. The JBuds make the Kindle Fire a viable choice for listening to music. The JBuds were slightly more expensive than I had planned to pay, but the sound quality and the extras make the cost bearable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Sound, Great Fit, & Stealth Appearance, May 13, 2012
Like other Jbuds I own, I used their website to burn them in over a few days and they sound great. Good and comfortable fit. People have a hard time believing I'm wearing headphones - they're almost invisible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Customer Service, September 28, 2012
Kristin Zemansky (Woodland Hills, CA) - See all my reviews
I had a small issue with my headphones and noticed from the website that they had a 1-year warranty. Because I bought them on Amazon, I had no idea what my serial number was as I opened the package and threw all of the contents away immediately upon delivery (Try and save that information by he way)... Anyway, I called the number on the web and got a general mailbox. I left a message and thought "Great, I am never going to get help". Someone called me back within 5 hours. I was about to walk into a meeting and asked if I could call him back. Not only did he say I could but he gave me his direct line.

They were able to resolve the issue within 24 hours of my original phone call and he even issued me a new serial number and registered it for me for my existing product. They processed my claim immediately and worked diligently to replace my pair without delay.

This company is so friendly and easy to deal with. A lot of the time, its the customer service that makes the experience and this company is no different. Not only do they have top quality products, they are also easy to work with, I recommend their products to anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars avoid this upgrade, September 5, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Good sound, but dissappointing, March 11, 2014
I was surprised when experinemting with the fit of the rubber inserts, that the medium sized ones fit best, and gave me the best sound, which was very satisfactory. However, I was disappointed when the headphones were advertised to work for iphone, yet there was no volume control on the remote. Also, I found a short in the cable 15 minutes into the use. Tried to ignore it, but I encountered it a few times during my travels and I knew that was only going to get worse, so I returned these headphones the next day. However, I was sorry to see them go, because I was satisfied with the sound at a $30 price point.

2.0 out of 5 stars One side didn't work., February 24, 2014
I was quite eager to receive this product in the mail. It even showed up a little early! They seemed to be made of high quality material and are aesthetically pleasing. However, when I plugged them into my mp3 player and put them in my ears, one side had nearly no sound coming out of it. I adjusted the plugin, switched ears, tried a different media device and looked for a blockage. Unfortunately they were just defective. I had high hopes for this product because of the reviews. I'm quite disappointed and do not recommend this product. I would advise looked elsewhere for your headphone needs.

2.0 out of 5 stars Decent Sound -- Durability Issues, November 23, 2014
These headphones sound really nice and look good-- however after a couple months of use, the cable began separating from the connector, making these headphones unreliable.

I was sick of buying cheap headphones and thought these would be durable enough to keep around for a while, but it turns out they're just the same as every other pair. OK.

‹ Previous | 1 2 347 | Next ›