Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 20, 2013
I purchased these and I can honestly say that I have had airline earbuds with better sound than these (you know- the free ones that are meant to be thrown out at the end of the flight). The sound quality was terrible- no midrange or lows at all. Also, the claim to be noise reducing, but did not block out any ambient noise. I think my favorite earbuds are the JVC foam earbuds- they block out almost all the ambient sound and have great audio. These were so bad I sent them back.
on December 3, 2014
I think the label is correct. Noise-Reducing ear buds. It reduced the sound and fidelity of my music, and it sounds like it is muffled and has a strange echo. Other than that, it looks good, fits nicely, but since it sounds so bad, I can't recommend this to anybody. Thankfully I got it at a low price of 6.99, but I think that was a bit high for the product. 2.99 would of been more apropos.
on October 11, 2015
These are great sounding very comfortable and well made earbuds. Primarily we use them for audio books and for school computing use. They provide clean clear sound for these mediums and do sound pretty decent for music. Our kids are required to have earphones/earbuds for multiple classes and these unlike many earbuds are extremely comfortable for long term wear which is key, they hold up well to less than gentle use, multiple yanking out of the ear episodes, and being shoved into backpacks and pockets without the connection wires breaking. We use them as a backup for bluetooth earbuds during hiking and they hold well to sweeat and activity. They do in fact block out some ambient noise which is nice. We like the bright color combos and the sets of replaceable ear piece that come with them. We have bought quite a few pairs of Jlabs earbuds over the years and for the money they are an exceptional value and we repeatedly buy them over any brand of budget earbuds.
on March 5, 2015
I get most information via audio streams. I have a low power FM radio transmitter that puts out the signal to my Sangean Pocket Receiver. Usually earbuds withstand 2 months of 6-8 hour days of low volume use before a loose electrical connection causes "retirement." Makes no difference whether I use $2 memorex earbuds or something in the $20 range. I WRAP THE WIRES AROUND THE RADIO when not in use so I guess I'm at fault for the failures. (And I do have a pair of Koss CC_01's on my MP3 player that have lasted 3 years...)

Anyhow, JBuds do an amazing job. They are comfortable, fidelity seems good. I can loosen them in my ear so I hear the stream and ALSO hear tv, radio, doorbell etc. I believe the JBuds have held up because instead of the super flexible wire on most earbuds, JBuds have a stiffer "plastic-like insulation. [Means if I were running the stiffer insulation would transmit body brushing sounds as well. So that might not be ideal for every user.]
JBuds are tough. Do the job. Mine came w/ a 1 yr. warranty. I'm ordering more as just in case spares.
on January 21, 2015
When my original set of ear buds that came with my Nano finally quit, I came to Amazon to find a replacement set. I ultimately went with a JLab JBud set that lasted me a year or so and delivered a solid audio experience. Unfortunately, the right ear bud recently stopped working, so I came here to get a replacement set. Once again I went with JLab JBuds after seeing how this product continued to rate rather highly, and certainly the price continued to be right. Well, I finally got around to using them last week and I have to say that I am very disappointed in the sound quality. Unlike my previous set, this package of JBuds delivers very tinny and significantly inferior audio. In fact, the sound is actually inferior to a pair of old Sony freebie headphones that came with a 10 or so year old portable CD player (I have been happily using them for the last month which is why it took me some time to finally give this set of JBuds a try). No matter what I try, no matter how I configure my Nano sound settings, the sound is just really, really poor. So poor, in fact, that after two days I completely stopped using them and went back to my threadbare Sony headphones. I really don't understand why this set is so sub-par compared to my previous set. Color me disappointed.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 5, 2016
JLab JBuds Hi-Fi Noise-Reducing Ear Buds (Black / Yellow) by JLAB

No really even that good for less than $7. The sounds is not really that good at all and is very muted with no treble at all. Its kinda like listen to something in a tunnel. I got 2 pair of these ear phones one stopped working within the first month and I keep the other one just as a back up if I can not find my good ones or if the kids loose theirs I will give these to them. I would not buy again.
on December 6, 2014
These sound worse than the free headphones you get on an airplane. Spend an extra $5 and get a name brand.
DO NOT BUY. Under no circumstances would these headphones be suitable for anyone under any conditions.
on March 27, 2015
Worst earbuds ever. I'm in my late 50's and have been around electronics for over 30 years. I know how to handle cheap, fragile earbuds. One use was all it took. Left side out. I received a decal and other advertising in the packaging. Maybe those should have been left out and the money saved used to increase the quality of the actual product
on May 10, 2014
Really, I have owned some crappy earbuds, but these are perhaps the worst.
The cords feel very cheap and brittle.

All music sounds flat.
The sound is like you are listening to your audio through a wall or in a different room.
The high pitched notes are also scratchy.

stay away from these =/. I'm not sure they are worth $7, much less the $20 full price they claim (as if anyone would buy these for $20 now. If they ever were good, then someone decided to skimp out on material costs and claim they are the same product)
TOP 500 REVIEWERon September 28, 2015
Just what I expected at this low price point: functional earbuds with tolerable sound quality. My kids are constantly swiping, abusing, and losing headphones, so I keep 3 or 4 spare pairs on hand. These are no better or worse than several other brands I've bought, although I do find them more comfortable than some. I'm not that concerned about longevity, because to be honest the kids usually either physically break the wires or lose earbuds within 6 months. These are fine for our needs, nothing special.