5.0 out of 5 stars Our daughter loves this doll!!!
Published 8 months ago by mommy

3.0 out of 5 stars doll
If you want a doll that looks cute & does nothing this is the doll for you. No accessories included.
Published 11 months ago by SONIA

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Our daughter loves this doll!!!, April 20, 2014
This review is from: JC Toys 16" La Baby Doll (Toy)
I give this doll 5 stars because its a simple and very realistic doll which doesnt look like its wearing lip stick or make up like so many other dolls out there. Our daughter is 1,5 years old now and the size is just perfect for her. The body of the doll is soft and preemie outfits fit perfect. I also got this feeding set and it works very well with the doll. Just the pacifier doesnt stay in but it doesnt bother my daughter at all when she plays with it. http://www.amazon.com/Dream-Collection-Doll-Feeding-Pacifier/dp/B009RR32DO/ref=sr_1_1?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1398006386&sr=1-1&keywords=dream+collection+feeding+set
All together an awesome doll which i can just recommend to everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made an cuddly, January 23, 2014
This review is from: JC Toys 16" La Baby Doll (Toy)
My daughter LOVES this baby doll. She's cuddly and it's easy to change the clothes (imperative to a toddler). I like that it's just a basic doll. No batteries, no creepy talking in the middle of the night- just a sweet soft dolly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, December 13, 2013
This review is from: JC Toys 16" La Baby Doll (Toy)
Everything you would want in a baby doll. Nice size, cute face, and soft body. Mouth is even somewhat open, so the child can give it a pacifier or bottle. There are so many creepy looking dolls out there, I am so relieved to get one that is so adorable. Eyes do not open or close, which does not matter to my child, because the dolls that do that, always seem to get stuck, and one eye always stays open/ one closed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice doll, August 31, 2013
Debby (Bellignham WA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: JC Toys 16" La Baby Doll (Toy)
My grand daughter loves it. I don't like that the eyes don't close but she doesn't seem to care much one way or the other.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great doll!, November 1, 2014
This review is from: JC Toys 16" La Baby Doll (Toy)
This baby doll is so great! The body is soft and the face, hands and feet are harder but you can still squeeze them, unlike some dolls that are a really hard plastic. I ordered 2 different ones to make them into boy/girl twins since my daughter keeps asking for a brother and sister doll like her and her brother. They go perfectly together and they fit into preemie real baby clothes! I'd recommend this to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect dolly for 1-3 year olds!, December 5, 2014
This review is from: JC Toys 16" La Baby Doll (Toy)
I bought this doll for my daughters birthday last year and it is still her prized possession. This doll has gone everywhere with her! The romper that the doll comes with is not the best quality but I'm planning on finding some nice doll clothes for her for her birthday this year.
I just bought a second one of these for my son since his sister loves hers so much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty baby doll, October 22, 2013
This review is from: JC Toys 16" La Baby Doll (Toy)
My 22 month loves this doll. Very realistic. Also a good size. I highly recommend it! It is her favorite doll!

4.0 out of 5 stars A hit with my almost three year old, December 26, 2013
This review is from: JC Toys 16" La Baby Doll (Toy)
My daughter is obsessed with babies. She asked Santa for yet another baby for Christmas. She loved this little girl. Adorable, soft and cuddly. Good size doll. My only complaint is that the hat is not attached to the doll or her clothes in some way. That means I get a lot of "Mommy, put the hat on the baby" and "Mommy where is the hat" from my kid. All in all, I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty eyes!, July 7, 2014
This review is from: JC Toys 16" La Baby Doll (Toy)
Beautiful Doll! My 2 year old loves this baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars a beautiful doll, May 29, 2014
This review is from: JC Toys 16" La Baby Doll (Toy)
This was a gift for my infant daughter on Christmas. She absolutely loves it. This doll is just as pretty, if not better than the American Itty Bitty collection.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›