5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful battery-free baby doll!
Published on June 8, 2012 by Chloe D.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
The doll I recieved was not even close to the doll in the picture. However the quality of the actuall doll seems good. Just dont plan to get what you see.
Published on December 17, 2012 by Tiffany

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful battery-free baby doll!, June 8, 2012
Chloe D. (Portland, OR) - See all my reviews
This review is from: JC Toys 16" La Baby (Toy)
My 2&1/2 y/o daughter LOVES this little doll and so do I. Why? Because it's simple (no batteries! Finally!), soft (squishy abdomen), easy to dress (fits into Carter's preemie & newborn outfits wonderfully), cute (you wouldn't believe how disturbing some of the dolls out there look), the right size (my daughter is tall, 39 inches, but this baby's been the right "baby" size for her baby arms for a few months now), easy to change (my daughter prefers size 2 diapers for her baby), and easy to feed (fake baby bottles available at most Freddy's work great). I don't usually take the time to write reviews but I've been to 3 stores looking for another one of these little dolls for my daughter's favorite Playdate pal without any luck and so I'm thrilled to finally find one on amazon! And I'm buying a spare, just in case...

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty and soft!, March 19, 2013
This review is from: JC Toys 16" La Baby (Toy)
Great quality! Great price! I love everything about it! My 2 year old niece loves it and it was just the perfect size for her to carry! Definitely will buy from you guys again!

5.0 out of 5 stars JC Toys 16" La Baby, November 17, 2012
This review is from: JC Toys 16" La Baby (Toy)
Bought this for my great-grandaughter. She loves it and calls it her Baby. She is 1 1/2 years old.
This is her first baby doll and she will be a big sister so she will have fun mimicing her mommy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great face!, September 13, 2013
This review is from: JC Toys 16" La Baby (Toy)
Baby has realistic expressions, and is very cute! All my kids have one, but in different colors and facial expressions! My kids are 9 months, 7 years, and almost 10. 1 girl, 2 boys, all love this baby!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, August 17, 2013
This review is from: JC Toys 16" La Baby (Toy)
I was back and forth on different sizes for my 3-year old, but this size is just right. We bought her a cradle to go with it and it fits perfectly. Also, you can pick up just about any clothes for any 16" doll and they will fit, it seems to be a standard size. The facial expression in person is just as cute as in the picture. Some of the dolls have a freaky look to them. The eyes don't open and close, which is the only area in which it loses points. It seems of good quality, soft body and yet smooth skin feel to the limbs. My little girl is extremely strong and rough, not intentionally, but it still needed to hold up to her. Overall I am very happy with our choice of first doll for our daughter. She loves it too. With the mouth slightly ajar, she pretends to feed her, give her a bottle and put her to bed. Actually our 4-year old son loves her too and they play together with the doll.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute doll, May 22, 2013
This review is from: JC Toys 16" La Baby (Toy)
The doll is cute, good size and weight for a 2 year old to play with. I didn't realize the eyes don't open and close, so if that's important to you, look for another doll. Otherwise, she is cute and it made a nice present.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cutie Pie, June 8, 2013
Micki Collar (Taylorsville, UT) - See all my reviews
This review is from: JC Toys 16" La Baby (Toy)
I wanted a baby doll for my almost two-year-old granddaughter. I went to various local dept stores, toy stores, garage sales, you name it. The dolls these days are just not cute! Some of them are actually downright ugly or scary looking. LOL. I read reviews of this doll and looked at the picture and thought... "this one just looks really sweet" so I bought her. And she looks just like the picture. Tomorrow my grandbaby will get to play with her and so we'll see if she passes "the test" but she definitely passed the granny test.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, November 16, 2012
This review is from: JC Toys 16" La Baby (Toy)
This doll is nice. I bought it for my daughter. She has the larger one. I only wish this one had some beans in it's body to make it a little heavier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful baby, September 4, 2013
This review is from: JC Toys 16" La Baby (Toy)
This baby doll is darling. I gave it to a two year old great niece with a feeding set and baby quilt. She loved it! This doll is so cute and just the right size. We bought preemie diapers in the hopes that they will be a good fit. No word on that yet. Very cute doll.

5.0 out of 5 stars Old-Fashioned Quality Doll, January 5, 2013
J. Kline "JLK" (Jarrettsville, MD United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: JC Toys 16" La Baby (Toy)
This is a Berenguer doll; one of the best dolls on the market today. High quality workmanship means this doll stands up to daily use. The body is cloth and stuffed firmly. The tops of the legs and arms are also stuffed and firmly attached. The doll feels more like a real baby than most other dolls. This the fourth Berenguer doll I have purchased from JC Toys and all of them have been wonderful.

JC Toys 16" La Baby