4.0 out of 5 stars Non anatomically correct (but fun for toddler) doll
I purchased this for my daughter after bringing our newborn son home.

I also purchased 2 other baby dolls for her.

Their links to their amazon page are below.

I originally was looking for anatomically correct dolls, and this one is NOT but it is VERY realistic looking in the face and hands.

This doll is small as is stated in the...
Published on December 14, 2011 by hollys hoffbrau

2.0 out of 5 stars not impressed...
Published on November 25, 2011 by hannah jones

4.0 out of 5 stars Non anatomically correct (but fun for toddler) doll, December 14, 2011
This review is from: JC Toys La Baby 11-Inch (Toy)
I purchased this for my daughter after bringing our newborn son home.

I also purchased 2 other baby dolls for her.

Their links to their amazon page are below.

This doll is small as is stated in the product description. My daughter was 1 1/2 when I bought it and this was a good size for her at that age. If she was older I would have purchased a larger sized doll.

She plays with this one and one other listed below a lot since their body is softer and she can snuggle with them. The one that is anatomically correct is all ridgid vinyl and she does not play with it hardly at all.

The other dolls I purchased are: JC Toys Mini La Newborn Real Boy Caucasian - Assorted Faces This one is all vinyl (more ridgid, anatomically correct) and JC Toys La Baby- Hispanic (Colors May Vary)(This one has a soft body)

I also purchased a childsized ergo carrier so when I am carrying around my newborn, our daughter carrys around her baby too. Ergo Baby Doll Carrier - Galaxy Grey

Overall if you are looking more for a doll your child will play with perhaps more so, but not really looking for the anatomy to be correct, then this one is good.

All of them have very real looking faces and are on the smaller size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute Doll, January 25, 2013
This review is from: JC Toys La Baby 11-Inch (Toy)
This is a very cute doll. She has a very pretty face and realistic eyes, but it was much smaller than I had thought. I bought it for my niece who is 5 but it seemed much too young for her so I ended up giving it to a little girl turning 2 instead.

2.0 out of 5 stars not impressed..., November 25, 2011
This review is from: JC Toys La Baby 11-Inch (Toy)
We got all of the La Baby dolls (African American, Hispanic, Asian and Caucasian) My favorite of all of them is the African American one..it is the absolute cutest! i've never seen a doll with a more adorable face and hair (molded) than that one! but the Caucasian doll leaves something to be desired..i don't know exactly WHAT they were trying to do with the skin tone, but it came out a sort of pink/gray...which is not at all attractive..and somehow the whites of the eyes also seem a little darked, which is odd to me. It's expression is a blank stare from unremarkably grayish/blue eyes, no smile or anything interesting about it..kind of creepy actually. And its neck seems to be a tad longer than the other dolls which looks a little gross. So, if you want to buy the set, leave this one out. or if you're just looking for a caucasian doll that's small, this is not the one for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, January 14, 2013
This review is from: JC Toys La Baby 11-Inch (Toy)
This baby arrived Super fast and is is the perfect size for my 14 month old niece. She LOVES IT!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars cutest babies ever!, December 3, 2012
This review is from: JC Toys La Baby 11-Inch (Toy)
These are the cutest babies ever! I also bought the Hispanic version. My girls love them. They are small and are dressed with adorable clothes.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!!, February 1, 2013
This review is from: JC Toys La Baby 11-Inch (Toy)
My son (18) actually picked this out for my 2 year old daughter. It's absolutely adorable and perfect for a 2 year old that loves baby dolls. She was so excited when she opened it at Christmas and saw a "baby" inside! She got the pink one, which was perfect. The little hat does come off so be careful if your little one likes to put things in their mouth. Mine just likes to put it on when her "baby" is "cold". :-) I would definite recommend this for a toddler.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good choice!, April 22, 2014
This review is from: JC Toys La Baby 11-Inch (Toy)
This doll is not very sturdy at all. It is falling apart after only a few months of gentle play.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute baby, August 18, 2012
Avid game player (Springerville, AZ) - See all my reviews
This review is from: JC Toys La Baby 11-Inch (Toy)
I bought this baby for my 4 year old and she loves it. It's a smaller baby and fits in the crib we got for her. It's a basic baby, but cute.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sickly Baby, November 28, 2011
This review is from: JC Toys La Baby 11-Inch (Toy)
My child received the African baby for Christmas last year and love her so much that I wanted her to get the others as well. I do not like this baby however. Thankfully I saw it in a store and know that it is sickly looking. My favorites are the African and the Asian but love the African baby's molded curly hair. The African baby is perfect! The others are great but everything about this baby is pale and unattractive!

5.0 out of 5 stars They are easy to wipe down and have help up well for ..., July 12, 2014
This review is from: JC Toys La Baby 11-Inch (Toy)
I purchased these for my church's 2 year old classroom. They are easy to wipe down and have help up well for the many Sunday's of being loved on.

JC Toys La Baby 11-Inch