4.0 out of 5 stars Non anatomically correct (but fun for toddler) doll
I purchased this for my daughter after bringing our newborn son home.

I also purchased 2 other baby dolls for her.

Their links to their amazon page are below.

I originally was looking for anatomically correct dolls, and this one is NOT but it is VERY realistic looking in the face and hands.

This doll is small as is stated in the...
Published on December 14, 2011 by hollys hoffbrau

2.0 out of 5 stars not impressed...
Published on November 25, 2011 by hannah jones

4.0 out of 5 stars Non anatomically correct (but fun for toddler) doll, December 14, 2011
This review is from: JC Toys La Baby 11-Inch (Toy)
I purchased this for my daughter after bringing our newborn son home.

I also purchased 2 other baby dolls for her.

Their links to their amazon page are below.

This doll is small as is stated in the product description. My daughter was 1 1/2 when I bought it and this was a good size for her at that age. If she was older I would have purchased a larger sized doll.

She plays with this one and one other listed below a lot since their body is softer and she can snuggle with them. The one that is anatomically correct is all ridgid vinyl and she does not play with it hardly at all.

The other dolls I purchased are: JC Toys Mini La Newborn Real Boy Caucasian - Assorted Faces This one is all vinyl (more ridgid, anatomically correct) and JC Toys La Baby- Hispanic (Colors May Vary)(This one has a soft body)

I also purchased a childsized ergo carrier so when I am carrying around my newborn, our daughter carrys around her baby too. Ergo Baby Doll Carrier - Galaxy Grey

Overall if you are looking more for a doll your child will play with perhaps more so, but not really looking for the anatomy to be correct, then this one is good.

All of them have very real looking faces and are on the smaller size.

2.0 out of 5 stars not impressed..., November 25, 2011
This review is from: JC Toys La Baby 11-Inch (Toy)
We got all of the La Baby dolls (African American, Hispanic, Asian and Caucasian) My favorite of all of them is the African American one..it is the absolute cutest! i've never seen a doll with a more adorable face and hair (molded) than that one! but the Caucasian doll leaves something to be desired..i don't know exactly WHAT they were trying to do with the skin tone, but it came out a sort of pink/gray...which is not at all attractive..and somehow the whites of the eyes also seem a little darked, which is odd to me. It's expression is a blank stare from unremarkably grayish/blue eyes, no smile or anything interesting about it..kind of creepy actually. And its neck seems to be a tad longer than the other dolls which looks a little gross. So, if you want to buy the set, leave this one out. or if you're just looking for a caucasian doll that's small, this is not the one for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute Doll, January 25, 2013
This review is from: JC Toys La Baby 11-Inch (Toy)
This is a very cute doll. She has a very pretty face and realistic eyes, but it was much smaller than I had thought. I bought it for my niece who is 5 but it seemed much too young for her so I ended up giving it to a little girl turning 2 instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, January 14, 2013
This review is from: JC Toys La Baby 11-Inch (Toy)
This baby arrived Super fast and is is the perfect size for my 14 month old niece. She LOVES IT!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars cutest babies ever!, December 3, 2012
This review is from: JC Toys La Baby 11-Inch (Toy)
These are the cutest babies ever! I also bought the Hispanic version. My girls love them. They are small and are dressed with adorable clothes.

5.0 out of 5 stars `, December 7, 2013
This review is from: JC Toys La Baby 11-Inch (Toy)
So adorable; bought this for my 18 month boy for christmas; he's going to be so excited to see a BABY under the tree this year. Wanted to leave it in the box for him to open, but will be knitting a little boy hat and sewing some overalls and a tee-shirt for the little "guy". They say that boys who play with dolls are less likely to give their future children shaken baby syndrome; in general, just nice to see my little prince being so sweet and gentle and caring... gotta nourish this while it lasts ;) Heads up, this doll is teensie... soft body.. no beans in the butt. Hands and legs (plastic) only to the elbow/knee. Doll could probably "bed" in a tissue box to give you an idea of how small this doll is. But that makes it easy to bring with you! And it's so damn cute; and great price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good choice!, April 22, 2014
This review is from: JC Toys La Baby 11-Inch (Toy)
This doll is not very sturdy at all. It is falling apart after only a few months of gentle play.

5.0 out of 5 stars Getting ready for a new Baby!, February 26, 2014
This review is from: JC Toys La Baby 11-Inch (Toy)
I actually got this doll for my son when I found out I was pregnant with our second baby! I was hoping it would ease him into the idea since he's too young to really understand why mommy's tummy is getting so big and I wanted to teach him how to act around babies.
As soon as I pulled the doll out he was just dying to hold it! He loves this doll and likes taking care of it. I love that it has realistic plastic hands/feet/face and such a soft huggable body. Very cute face.
My son has a hard time getting the hat on and off, and that frustrates him.

1.0 out of 5 stars Favorite doll, only lasted 4 months of love, April 23, 2014
Kristin C. Alt (Allen Park, MI United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: JC Toys La Baby 11-Inch (Toy)
This instantly became my daughters favorite doll. She carries it everywhere and although it gets a lot of love, she is pretty gently with it. However, after 4 short months of love, the fabric body is ripping along the neck seam, which will make the head fall off. I am extremely disappointed in the quality. I still have my well loved dolls from childhood and this one didn't last even 1 year. I love everything else about it, just wish it was sturdier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute nice size for toddlers............, December 9, 2013
This review is from: JC Toys La Baby 11-Inch (Toy)
I love the doll but the proof is in the pudding as they say...... sending the Baby doll to my soon to be grand daughter. Thought it would be great for her big brother to feed her baby doll until she was big enough to take over. My children loved to feed a baby doll as I fed their new brother or sister. Think times are the same and he will love the doll as my children loved their dolls.

JC Toys La Baby 11-Inch