4.0 out of 5 stars Non anatomically correct (but fun for toddler) doll
I purchased this for my daughter after bringing our newborn son home.

I also purchased 2 other baby dolls for her.

Their links to their amazon page are below.

I originally was looking for anatomically correct dolls, and this one is NOT but it is VERY realistic looking in the face and hands.

This doll is small as is stated in the...
Published on December 14, 2011 by hollys hoffbrau

2.0 out of 5 stars not impressed...
Published on November 25, 2011 by hannah jones

4.0 out of 5 stars Non anatomically correct (but fun for toddler) doll, December 14, 2011
This review is from: JC Toys La Baby 11-Inch (Toy)
I purchased this for my daughter after bringing our newborn son home.

I also purchased 2 other baby dolls for her.

Their links to their amazon page are below.

This doll is small as is stated in the product description. My daughter was 1 1/2 when I bought it and this was a good size for her at that age. If she was older I would have purchased a larger sized doll.

She plays with this one and one other listed below a lot since their body is softer and she can snuggle with them. The one that is anatomically correct is all ridgid vinyl and she does not play with it hardly at all.

The other dolls I purchased are: JC Toys Mini La Newborn Real Boy Caucasian - Assorted Faces This one is all vinyl (more ridgid, anatomically correct) and JC Toys La Baby- Hispanic (Colors May Vary)(This one has a soft body)

I also purchased a childsized ergo carrier so when I am carrying around my newborn, our daughter carrys around her baby too. Ergo Baby Doll Carrier - Galaxy Grey

Overall if you are looking more for a doll your child will play with perhaps more so, but not really looking for the anatomy to be correct, then this one is good.

All of them have very real looking faces and are on the smaller size.

2.0 out of 5 stars not impressed..., November 25, 2011
This review is from: JC Toys La Baby 11-Inch (Toy)
We got all of the La Baby dolls (African American, Hispanic, Asian and Caucasian) My favorite of all of them is the African American one..it is the absolute cutest! i've never seen a doll with a more adorable face and hair (molded) than that one! but the Caucasian doll leaves something to be desired..i don't know exactly WHAT they were trying to do with the skin tone, but it came out a sort of pink/gray...which is not at all attractive..and somehow the whites of the eyes also seem a little darked, which is odd to me. It's expression is a blank stare from unremarkably grayish/blue eyes, no smile or anything interesting about it..kind of creepy actually. And its neck seems to be a tad longer than the other dolls which looks a little gross. So, if you want to buy the set, leave this one out. or if you're just looking for a caucasian doll that's small, this is not the one for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute Doll, January 25, 2013
This review is from: JC Toys La Baby 11-Inch (Toy)
This is a very cute doll. She has a very pretty face and realistic eyes, but it was much smaller than I had thought. I bought it for my niece who is 5 but it seemed much too young for her so I ended up giving it to a little girl turning 2 instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, January 14, 2013
This review is from: JC Toys La Baby 11-Inch (Toy)
This baby arrived Super fast and is is the perfect size for my 14 month old niece. She LOVES IT!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Getting ready for a new Baby!, February 26, 2014
This review is from: JC Toys La Baby 11-Inch (Toy)
I actually got this doll for my son when I found out I was pregnant with our second baby! I was hoping it would ease him into the idea since he's too young to really understand why mommy's tummy is getting so big and I wanted to teach him how to act around babies.
As soon as I pulled the doll out he was just dying to hold it! He loves this doll and likes taking care of it. I love that it has realistic plastic hands/feet/face and such a soft huggable body. Very cute face.
My son has a hard time getting the hat on and off, and that frustrates him.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for little hands, July 2, 2014
This review is from: JC Toys La Baby 11-Inch (Toy)
This is a nice size for a very young child. I bought it for my daughter when she was 4 months old and even then she could play with it. She's 8 months now and it's still a good size for her little hands. She can pick the doll up easily, and it's not too heavy. Very durable as well. It's had spit up, snot, spit - you name it flung at it and it still looks good.

5.0 out of 5 stars cutest babies ever!, December 3, 2012
This review is from: JC Toys La Baby 11-Inch (Toy)
These are the cutest babies ever! I also bought the Hispanic version. My girls love them. They are small and are dressed with adorable clothes.

4.0 out of 5 stars very sweet and soft little doll, March 7, 2014
Brigit's Mom "Kelly E McGee" (Monongahela, PA, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: JC Toys La Baby 11-Inch (Toy)
I bought this doll to serve as a model for making preemie clothes for the hospitals. Its really a cute little doll, and the price is great. I probably will buy more JC Toys dolls in the future to make newborn clothes as well. I think a little girl would love her. The soft body is very squeezable too

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby loves this baby, June 19, 2014
This review is from: JC Toys La Baby 11-Inch (Toy)
My one year old loves this baby. Yes the skin tone is a little off, and we lost the hat within a day, but it's sweet and huggable and just what we wanted. Not too big or too small.

5.0 out of 5 stars granddaughter loved it, June 20, 2014
This review is from: JC Toys La Baby 11-Inch (Toy)
got this for granddaughter's first birthday she loved it she would not put it down a week later and she still is caring it around. this doll was just the right size for her.

JC Toys La Baby 11-Inch