on June 27, 2011
I used to get the big jar of Yoshida's sauce at Costco. Then one day, when it ran out I decided to try this instead. I'm very happy with this sauce. The Yoshida's is good too, but I found that my super-picky 6-year old kid didn't like it. When I gave him this sauce to try, he approved of it immediately. This sauce tastes just like what you'd expect teriyaki sauce to taste like - sweet, slightly tangy, and earthy. The consistency is thick and sticky. I usually do not use it as a marinade, but instead I slather it on meat to caramelize while on the grill. It really forms a nice crust of caramelization if you baste your meat correctly. My only complaint is that it is somewhat more expensive than most. But if you want a "real" Teriyaki sauce - this is it.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on February 22, 2014
The best ever!!!! I have tried many different teriyaki sauces on the market and it is now nice not to have to waste any more money.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again