5.0 out of 5 stars Spicing it Up Japanese Style
I can't say enough good things about this line of Furikake rice seasoning! I've tried all of the different flavors, and there's not a bad one in the bunch. They really add perkiness to everything, and I find I use way less salt. Plus, the good news is there's no MSG, a biggie for mew!
Published on September 13, 2009 by Susan Reed

2.0 out of 5 stars Chinese sourced, don't buy it!
It's from China, and had I known that I would have looked for another brand or source, since Chinese food products are unsafe and not to be trusted, save your money and buy American!
Published 2 months ago by Independent Patriot

5.0 out of 5 stars Spicing it Up Japanese Style, September 13, 2009

4.0 out of 5 stars Good seasoning for sushi rice, September 18, 2009
This review is from: JFC - Nori Komi Furikake (Rice Seasoning) 1.7 Oz. (Misc.)
This is a combination of nori flakes, salt and sugar, Just add a little vinegar to short grain rice and you've got sushi rice. very convenient.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious topping for asian-style rice, April 6, 2006
This review is from: JFC - Nori Komi Furikake (Rice Seasoning) 1.7 Oz. (Misc.)
We use this topping in our family over asian style rice, but it can probably be used over any white-rice variety for some aditional flavor. It is delicious! And I am so happy it can be found on Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a Bento Box Breakfast, May 22, 2010
This review is from: JFC - Nori Komi Furikake (Rice Seasoning) 1.7 Oz. (Misc.)
I recently discovered this seasoning at Foodland in Maui. It was used as a flavouring for a bento-box breakfast with steamy rice as a base, two slices of Spam, and scrambled eggs. The green of the seaweed was the colour that attracted me then the taste made me a fan of the Furikake.

I declared this delish dish as my new fav food and was not alone. I had to get to Foodland every day by 7:30am to beat the surfers to this delish dish. The Deli guy told me about the seaweed seasoning being Furikake - I brought home two bottles and am now delighted to find it on Amazon.

Ruby

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Furikake, October 27, 2005
This review is from: JFC - Nori Komi Furikake (Rice Seasoning) 1.7 Oz. (Misc.)
I think this is one of the best types of furikake out there. It is simple and basic but very good. I don't know why it is not being currently carried.

4.0 out of 5 stars "cherry" on top!, January 21, 2013
This review is from: JFC - Nori Komi Furikake (Rice Seasoning) 1.7 Oz. (Misc.)
i love having this in my pantry! i'll add a dash to rice, stir-fry, ramen noodles, and will even mix some into freshly popped, homemade popcorn! it's like a delicious Asian revamping of kettle corn, with its slightly sweet and salty touch. my favorite discovery with using Nori Komi Furikake so far, is using it to make miso soup! didn't have nori on hand recently, so i made the simple miso broth with fresh tofu, and added some Furikake and it was amazing. it totally hit the spot!

5.0 out of 5 stars Seaweed Seasoning that can spice up all kinds of dishes, not just Japanese, January 21, 2014
This review is from: JFC - Nori Komi Furikake (Rice Seasoning) 1.7 Oz. (Misc.)
We just got back from our monthly visit to our local Japanese fish market that luckily carries a plethora of quality Japanese pre-prepared items, including this one. On each trip we always get a couple of jars. We sprinkle it on regular rice, soups, vegetables and cucumber salads to add a sou san of oceanic flavor. There is not any fish in this product; just sesame seeds, salt, seaweed and a bit of sugar. Certainly low fat with a lot of satisfying taste factor built in. The cost of this at our market is $2.29. If you don't have a Japanese market near you, this is a good source for you to purchase and enjoy this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good., December 27, 2012
This review is from: JFC - Nori Komi Furikake (Rice Seasoning) 1.7 Oz. (Misc.)
I had a hard time finding this seasoning in the area I just moved to. I was happy to see amazon carried it. Order arrived on time and intact. This is a nice product and adds a nice flavor to your rice. This one has a nice sesame flavor and is one of my favorites.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, but too pricey, October 16, 2012
This review is from: JFC - Nori Komi Furikake (Rice Seasoning) 1.7 Oz. (Misc.)
Adds wonderful flavors to your home made sushi. it is quite expensive considering the small size and weight. However, I'd still buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, May 30, 2012
This review is from: JFC - Nori Komi Furikake (Rice Seasoning) 1.7 Oz. (Misc.)
This stuff is delicious. It will literally make your rice taste like a nori roll. Wish it was cheaper but it is what they say it is