Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on February 21, 2013
I ordered this for my son's birthday and just received it today. It is very nice quality and very soft. They run small though. My son is very small for his age (turning 9) and I almost ordered a small, but decided to go with the medium. Well, the medium is still too small so I'll be returning for a bigger size. Would definitely recommend to the Minecraft fans out there. Just order a size bigger!
on September 3, 2014
This is a very nice quality sweatshirt, good luck on getting the right size. I was originally looking at an XS for my 5 year old, but was worried about size based on reviews. Checked out the manufacturer's website. Jinx's "youth hoodie" size chart says XS is a 3/4. Whew, dodged that bullet, ordered a small or 5/6. Got it, it's an 8/10. My son is going to be super sad that he'll have to wait 3 years to wear it, or wait for me to try to return & buy elsewhere.
on October 11, 2014
I ordered a men's size small for my 13 year old for Christmas. I wasn't surprised that it fit large. Initially, the color was bright and my son wore it daily; it was his favorite zip-up. The color did fade quite a bit with washing though.
on August 14, 2014
Six year old grandson loves it and won't take it off. It's almost 100 degrees in Utah during the day.
33 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse