Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on August 7, 2007
I bought the Bundle Me Lite for the spring and fall months, but didn't really use it all that much. Unless you live in an area where the spring and fall months are cool for an extended period of time, I would just stick with the Original or Urban version. Here I guess the weather goes straight from Summer to Winter!

I own the Original Bundle me and bought the new Urban bundle me for my cousin's baby. The Original Bundle Me seems to be warmer with the faux sheepskin on the inside instead of the micro-fleece on the inside of the Urban version. The faux sheepskin seems to be cozier for baby, too. When it is super cold outside, you have to add your own blankets inside any version of the BundleMe, but having the BundleMe definitely helps keep the blankets where you put them.

One aspect of the Urban version that I liked better is that the nylon exterior of the Urban picks up less "debris" than the fleece exterior of the Original. The fleece seems to attract hair, dirt, etc. The nylon Urban is also rain/water resistant. The Original fleece one never seemed to get wet even though it doesn't make the claim that it is water resistant.

The whole line of BundleMe products is an AMAZING god-send if you have ever had to put a baby into a coat or snowsuit and then tried to put the car seat straps around them. I can't tell you which one will suit your needs more, just trying to help make your selection process more successful!! Whichever one you choose will definitely make your life SOOO much easier!

This is a link to the Bundle Me Original that I own:
JJ Cole Original Bundleme Graphite

Or the Urban BundleMe:
JJ Cole Urban Bundleme Ice
VINE VOICEon August 1, 2007
This item is absolutely great. it keeps baby warm and if it becomes to hot for any reason its so easy to just unzip off the top layer without having to take baby out and readjust. with my first child i used blankets when it was cold out and he would kick them off quickly or the blanket would drag on the floor and it was another thing to carry around and possibly forget somewhere..etc etc. this solves all of those problems. i wish i had it for my first and i am definitely loving it for my second.

simple to put on and off also. it uses velcro on the back so you dont have to readjust the entire carseat straps to fit it in. you leave everything the way its suppose to be without any readjustments.

it also looks great too. easy to clean. washable.
on March 8, 2007
I live in a very windy part of the country and this blanket, if you will, keeps my little girl shielded from the wind and also keeps her warm, and I don't need to rely solely on a blanket that might blow away! The only fault I find is that it is quite difficult to put on the car seat. Of course, once you figure it out and it is in place, it is fantastic!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 13, 2008
I am really happy with the bundle. I don't have to worry about carrying extra blankets.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 28, 2007
This product has a great appearance in the stock photo, but did NOT look like that on my son's carseat. It fit very akwardly and would be a pain to reposition each time I put him in it... therefore, I am sending it back! I don't know if the thickness of the regular Bundle Me would keep it in place a bit better, but this one just didn't work out for me at all...