Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: JJ Cole Mode Diaper Tote Bag, Mixed Leaf (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 21, 2012
Diaper bags are simply a matter of preference. I originally tried a much more expensive diaper bag, supposedly one of the best out there, but it just wasn't for me. I returned the more expensive bag, and decided to try the JJ Cole Mode Tote. The Mode Tote was, and is, the perfect fit for this first time mom! First of all, there are two main ways to carry the bag. The first is the over-the-shoulder long, padded strap. While I love the padding, I prefer to use the two-handled way to carry the bag like a tote (again, a matter of preference!) I just removed the padded strap entirely and stored it in my daughter's closet. The other thing I love is the stroller clips that come with the bag! We haven't used them more than a couple of times, but they are definitely handy! I just store them in one of the pockets when I am not using them. I also love the matching changing mat that comes with the bag. It's so big, but folds so flat that it takes up zero room when stored! Also, I can fold it up using one hand, which is essential when I am holding my daughter! One of the best things about this bag, in my opinion, is that it doesn't feel heavy and bulky, even when it's completely packed! Some diaper bags out there are so heavy, your shoulders hurt after carrying them around for even a short time. The Mode Tote is not like that; I feel like the material from which it is constructed lends itself to to being lightweight. I can't really think of anything I really dislike about the bag, and I've sat here trying to think of something! No diaper bag is perfect - I still have to dig sometimes to find what I need, but isn't that every diaper bag? The Mode Tote is tall and narrow. I like this (I prefer it to short and wide). I ordered the Black Magnolia pattern and love it! I use it with my daughter and am satisfied knowing that I could continue to use it even if I have a boy someday. It's a quality product at a great price! (FYI - here's what I am currently carrying in the bag: a fleece sleeper, two plain onesies, 4 pairs of socks, two fleece outfits, 6 diapers, a travel case of diaper wipes, two pairs of mittens, a winter hat, a nasal aspirator, a water bottle, a formula dispenser, a pair of nail clippers, 3 toys, a digital camera, a pacifier, a bib, a burb cloth, two pairs of shoes, a travel pack of kleenex, a box of 75 disposable diaper bags, and travel hand sanitizer. I still have PLENTY of room!)
on April 13, 2014
I went with this bag because it had some good reviews and I figured it was something that both my husband and I could carry around. I wish now that I had just gone with my initial instinct and stuck to a regular backpack/messenger bag (which is what we're using now). This bag doesn't have as much space as it seems at first- once you pack the inside pockets with diapers, wipes, and a burp cloth, there's not much room for anything else (at least not in any organized capacity). Like some other reviewers noted, the outside zippers for cell phones/wallets/keys/whatever else mom or dad need to carry with them get stuck very easily and so those front pockets are essentially lost. We wound up donating this bag (hopefully it'll make someone else happier than it made me!) and went with an Osprey messenger bag instead. All in all- this bag isn't worth the money.
on September 4, 2014
Beautiful bag....exactly as pictured. Just enough pockets. Handles are just long enough to sling over your shoulder. I can tuck 4 or 5 5-oz bottles inside, although I do wish it had a separate, insulated compartment. Also, the changing pad could be a little more padded. Still, I'm very pleased.
on September 29, 2012
I wanted a bag that did it all! This bag has 3 different carrying options: removable stroller straps, removable-adjustable shoulder strap with removable pad, and 2 handles that fasten together with velcro (these handles can be slipped down in to the large side pockets if not in use). The material feels like it will be easy to wipe clean and stand the test of time. It even comes with a matching changing pad! The outside of the bag has two zipper pockets (big enough to stand a bottle in each or a wallet, smart phone, and keys), two small side bottle pockets, and two pockets that take up the large sides of the bag. The inside will hold a ton and also has 6 smaller pockets that will be great for diapers, wipies, and all the other things that get lost in a bag! There is also a clip on the inside-top of the bag to hook your keys to. The zippers on this bag close and open easily with one hand. I even like that there are metal feet on the bottom of the bag...after being set down a million times, the fabric on the bottom will hold up.

Looking forward to using this bag with my 2nd and last child (:
on August 10, 2014
I LOVE this bag, it's got lots of pockets and space just like I needed. My only complaint is that it came to me with one of the front zippers already broken, it always gets stuck and is very inconvenient, it has made that pocket unusable.
on November 24, 2012
First of all I love this bag. I wish I had it before my son became a toddler but I know all to well it would of never been big enough then. I would not recommend it to someone with an newborn but if you have a toddler that's off the formula and doesn't need a million thing its great! I love the big strap. Being able to carry it over my stroller is a huge plus. It is also very roomy for both my son's and my things (as long as I remember to clean it out every now and again!) I love the key hook, it's a very nice feature in a bag that has some depth. Also, for cloth diapering moms like myself it works great. One of my biggest problems was finding a bag that would accomedate my cloth diapers that are much bigger than a folded up disposable. This one does it with ease! The lady who said the clasps where sharp....well I'm not sure what she considers sharp. They are far from it! My ONLY issue with this bag is the outside fabric. I took it out one day when it was POURING rain and then the next day I noticed some of the print on the side that was being hit by the water had bled. Not something I expected from a fabric that seemed waterproof. I contacted JJ Cole and they said they would replace the bag but I really don't want to send it back to them and wait to having them send me another!
on February 27, 2014
After lots of research I decided on this bag and I love it! Its so cute, and is the perfect size and shape. Its easy to carry, and I love all the different ways you can use it with the strap attachments. It has a wipable outer fabric, which is great. There are tons of pockets inside and out. I'm having my 3rd baby soon and I can hold everything I need for myself, my two toddleras, and still have plenty of room for all the baby's stuff I will be adding soon. The changing pad is nice and large, I can change my almost 3 year old on it no problem. I also love how the main pocket zips so things don't fall out. I love this bag!!
on February 7, 2013
My son is 4 yrs old and out of diapers but I still need a big bag for our adventures. This is a perfect fit for me! There are so many pockets to store everything I could possibly need. I even have empty ones!
Great quality, beautiful material and print. I love the different strap options. Yes, I like to have a choice if we're going to the zoo then shoulder strap, just the store then handles which still are large enough to fit over my shoulder & hang at comfortable length.
The key hook is a lifesaver since I'm always just holding them. The changing pad will be used too when we got out to the park or zoo as a table top picnic cover - it's very large!
My wallet and cell phone fit in the front pockets - I read a review before purchasing this that a wallet wouldn't fit in the front pockets because they are too small. I find that to be amusing. How big is your wallet? Mine is a little too large and it fits with room to spare.
Aldo love the feet pads on the bottom of bag. Helps protect it a bit from wear.
on March 11, 2015
Great medium sized diaper bag. Not too huge and bulky and not too small. Good organizational pockets, good fabric, easy to clean and adorable design that would work for a boy or girl. Straps are awesome too. Perfect lengths and size.
on July 7, 2014
Love this diaper bag, lots of different pockets and pouches to hold everything. My one and only complaint would be the front zippers on two front pockets are sometimes tough to open and close, would still buy it again! Cute patterns and 3 different options for carrying, they've done their research with moms like/need.