JJ Cole Satchel Diaper Bag, Stone Arbor
- 100% Polyester/ 100% Laminated Polyester/ 100% Polyurethane
- 7 exterior, 4 interior pockets
- Bottle pocket
- Removable, padded shoulder strap
- Includes grips stroller attachments
- Coordinating changing pad included
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
About JJ Cole
JJ Cole Collections provides parents with products that epitomize utility and convenience, while embracing fashion and style. JJ Cole strives to address the needs and wants of today's busy, on-the-go parent.
JJ Cole Satchel Diaper Bag
Keep track of baby's necessities in style with the JJ Cole Satchel diaper bag. The spacious interior includes multiple organizational compartments while the exterior offers easily-accessible open and zippered pockets.
All JJ Cole bags are designed with mom in mind. The Satchel diaper bag makes life easier for you, with exterior pockets for those things you use throughout the day and organization is a breeze with large interior pockets. With the Satchel bag, there is room for everything you need.
Seven, easy access, exterior pockets are convenient for those items you access multiple times throughout your day. The two side pockets are designed for bottles, your baby's and yours, two front zippered pockets for items you need to secure but find quickly, and large front and back pockets hold things like your changing pad and diapers.
Four interior side pockets keeps important items handy and the large center section leaves plenty of room to hold everything you need with space to spare. Actual lining color may vary.
Included Changing Pad
Need to change a diaper and no good place to lay your baby down? No worries, a changing pad is included with the diaper bag so your little cutie has a clean surface for you to do the dirty work. Once the job is done, fold it up and slide it in a pocket and you are ready for the next changing. Actual pad color will coordinate with bag, may vary from image shown.
Optional Shoulder Strap
If shoulder bags are your preference you are all set. A detachable padded shoulder strap is also included for you comfort and convenience.
Grips are included with the Satchel allowing you to easily secure your diaper bag to any stroller. Attach them and you are ready to go.
Attach and Go
Once the Grips are wrapped around your stroller handle, attaching or removing your diaper bag is quick and easy!
Top Customer Reviews
Size: Great size! A little roomy for a couple hour outing, but it doesn't look awkwardly empty. And it holds everything I need for a day away. (I have 4 kiddos)
Pockets: There are four generous sized pockets inside. I have about 8 disposable diapers and the changing pad in one, cream/Powder with wipes on top in another, extra spit up clothes in a 3rd, and a pouch full of baby/kid meds in the last. In the outside pockets, I have attached toy tethers to the satchel rings in order to secure toys without worry about losing them. The zip pockets are kind of small, but I have extra pack's in one and gum/phone can fit in the other. The end pockets can hold a sippy cup or water bottle in one and I can fit a bottle and icepack in the other. The outside front/back pockets would also accommodate bottles and cups.
Internal non-pocket space: Even with everything in the above pockets, I can fit a skip hop wet/dry bag with extra clothes in the middle AND a playtex bottle cooler if I need it.
Stroller attachment: These work great and do not take up much space in the bag. Also, if they happen to break, they are only 8.00 to replace, which is a considerable amount cheaper than other brands.
Color: The green in this photo is much more lime green then you actually get, and the white is actually Khaki. If you google the bag, you will find a better photo.Read more ›
1. Messenger strap - this allows me to easily carry the bag hands free while I'm holding kids hands or carrying things too and from the car. A definite must for me.
2. Lots of pockets - both interior and exterior. I like lots of exterior pockets for sippy cups, my phone and keys, binkies, etc. things I want to access quickly. Lots of interior pockets to organize diapers, wipes, snacks, etc. this bag delivers on both fronts.
3. Wide vs. deep. I find that deep diaper bags tend to become a bottomless pit where things get lost - this bag is long not deep and keeps things more accessible.
4. Roomy but not bulky. You can fit a LOT in this bag, but when I wear it I don't feel like its so bulky that I'll take out anyone I walk past.
5. Colorful lining - black lining is another recipe for lost items in the bag - my bag came with green lining so it's easy to see what's inside.
6. Stroller grips. I love the JJ Cole stroller grips - they stay in place and its very easy to attach or remove the bag.
7. Pattern. It doesn't hurt that the bag is so cute. I want to carry it even when I go out without my kids!
So far no complaints here!
* Front - 2 small zippered pockets (big enough to fit pacifiers and other small objects) approx. 6 inches wide x 5 1/2 inches tall each
* Front - 2 large pouches (big enough to fit a fold-able, portable changing table) approx 8 1/2 inches wide x 10 inches tall each
* Side - 1 pouch (can be used to place a baby bottle or water bottle) 5 inches wide x 5 1/2 inches tall each
* Back - 2 large pouches (same size as front pouches) approx 8 1/2 inches wide x 10 inches tall each
* Inside - 2 large pockets on each side (I was able to fit 3 - 4 newborn outfits in each pocket).
This bag is actually so spacious that I used it as my labor bag when I had my daughter. I was able to fit outfits for my baby, myself, and my older daughter as well. I even had a lot of room for other essentials with a bounty of room left over. Overall, the only con I could see for this bag is the fact it is big, but what diaper bag isn't.
Note: This bag also comes with a fold-able, diaper changing pad. It is approx. 25 inches long x 16 inches wide
I purchased 4 other diapers bags that I didn't like at all before finding this one.
The size is perfect as well as all the different carrying option that are available.
I absolutely love the design and color!!
REVISION:AFTER OWNING THIS FOR A FEW MONTHS, LIKE ANOTHER REVIEW SAID, THE STRAPS ARE STARTING TO CRACK AND WILL EVENTUALLY BREAK, LEAVING THIS $60 DIAPER BAG USELESS! DISSAPOINTING!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Its a pretty large bag but i love it! So many pockets for so many things and love the stroller straps! I love how it looks almost like a designer tote bagPublished 9 days ago by Amazon Customer
Beautiful and spacious diaper bag. Excellent material. Some accessories are cheap looking and not correspind with the price of this bag.Published 16 days ago by Denisse De Los Santos
The description says the diaper bag is laminated so I assumed that meant it was just like the one my friend got from babies r us. Mine arrived and it is NOT laminated at all. Read morePublished 22 days ago by Sarah Christensen
I dislike this bag it's cheaply made and tears up very easily. You can't use the handle you have to use the strap or it wil rip apart. I'm not happy at all with it.Published 1 month ago by Nicolette
gave a a gift to my cousin - she is very excited to use this. It holds alot of items in this bag including matching accessories. Very stylishPublished 1 month ago by Ana Noveron
I really love this bag to the point I'm considering continuing to carry it as a large purse once my youngest is out of diapers. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Courtney Dunlap