Most helpful positive review
88 of 95 people found the following review helpful
Best diaper bag out of 3 I've owned.
on April 7, 2013
I have 3 kids under 3 so I have carried a diaper bag constantly for the last 3 years. This is the third bag I've owned and I've found a winner! My favorite features are:
1. Messenger strap - this allows me to easily carry the bag hands free while I'm holding kids hands or carrying things too and from the car. A definite must for me.
2. Lots of pockets - both interior and exterior. I like lots of exterior pockets for sippy cups, my phone and keys, binkies, etc. things I want to access quickly. Lots of interior pockets to organize diapers, wipes, snacks, etc. this bag delivers on both fronts.
3. Wide vs. deep. I find that deep diaper bags tend to become a bottomless pit where things get lost - this bag is long not deep and keeps things more accessible.
4. Roomy but not bulky. You can fit a LOT in this bag, but when I wear it I don't feel like its so bulky that I'll take out anyone I walk past.
5. Colorful lining - black lining is another recipe for lost items in the bag - my bag came with green lining so it's easy to see what's inside.
6. Stroller grips. I love the JJ Cole stroller grips - they stay in place and its very easy to attach or remove the bag.
7. Pattern. It doesn't hurt that the bag is so cute. I want to carry it even when I go out without my kids!
So far no complaints here!