4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product
Published on December 21, 2012 by Berls

3.0 out of 5 stars Happy with the quality
I am very happy with the quality of this item. The only draw back for me is that I have to undo the cover in order to have the surface stand up.
Published 17 months ago by Laura Skelton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, December 21, 2012
This review is from: JKase LINO Executive Series Leather Case Cover for Microsoft Surface Tablet 10.6 inch RT Windows 8 Tablet with Built-in Stand (Pink) (Electronics)
I love my leather case cover. It fits the Surface really well, with or without the type cover. I imagine the touch cover is even thinner, so it should fit even better. It's a snug fit with the type cover, but still secure. I have two small complaints, neither a big issue. First, the transition from flat to propped up is not smooth; you have to unhook the Velcro that secures the Surface, open the support stand on the Surface, and refasten the Velcro. It took some time for me to get it so that my tablet was well secured without a hassle every time. The other, even smaller complaint is the leather strip along the bottom can get in the way of the Windows home button. Those two points aside, it's great and I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cover, March 19, 2013
Sooo my only complaint is it's a little awkward to get the case into position when wanting to use the surface in tablet mode. That being said I like that the touch cover fits in the case and can be closed onto surface with the case which means you don't have to detach touch cover every time you want to close the case you just have to adjust the velcro closures

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice cover, September 3, 2013
The cover is very nicely made and durable. However, when you attach the tabs to hold the cover on, you can't use the built in kickstand on the tablet- I have the keyboard attached. Otherwise its great.

3.0 out of 5 stars Happy with the quality, August 15, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars worth it, August 10, 2013
For the price it is worth it. The case fits well, and holds the keyboard with the tablet. The only thing I did not like was that it uses Velcro to hold the tablet portion in place, Therefore you have to readjust for each position you place it.

1.0 out of 5 stars was not clear on what was included, August 9, 2013
in a few of the product photos is pictured an attached keyboard for the Microsoft Surface. Not only did it not come with a keyboard (I know, it doesn't say that it's supposed to) but the entire cover was built backwards for a Microsoft Surface. And yes, it was supposed to be built for my Surface and no, I did not put it on backwards. It's as though it was built upside down.

2.0 out of 5 stars Badly designed - shoddy, poor fit!, May 19, 2013
S. Mitra "digitalix" (San Francisco bay area) - See all my reviews
Definitely not made of leather. It's a stretch calling it faux leather. The fit is extremely poor. I stopped using it after a couple of days.

2.0 out of 5 stars Isn't a good for for the windows surface pro, May 9, 2013
The magnetic cover doesn't really hold well and the cover is not a tight fit around it so iita hard to use touch on the bottom of the screen because it is covered by the cover and the keyboard doesn't for with it at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!!, July 12, 2013
Stacey (Pittsburgh, PA) - See all my reviews
It does what it is supposed to. I think people forget this is a $20 case... not sure what they were expecting! I love the color and the fact that it has the spot for the keyboard as well. I would 100% recommend to anyone! Plus its pink.... enough said!

2.0 out of 5 stars ehh, March 10, 2014
The surface itself has a kickstand but the case doesn't.. which defeats the whole purpose .. it covers well tho

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›