JL421 Badonkadonk Land Cruiser/Tank
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Carries cargo or a crew of up to five internally or on the roof.
- Piloted from within the armored shell or from an exposed standing position through the hatch.
- 6hp Tecumseh gasoline engine, top speed 40 mph.
- Includes head/tail and turn signal lights, trim and underbody lighting.
- 400 watt premium sound with PA system, plush interior, and external camera.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
But not this baby, no way.
This tank R-O-C-K-S! Literally- the 400-watt sound-system keeps me rockin like a crazy man as I'm dishing out justice commando style. Wow. I just can't say enough. And the kids love it, too- imagine the look of terror in the eyes of the enemy as I'm dropping off my kid's team to their soccer game. Shock and awe, my friends, SHOCK AND AWE!
I had NAO install the optional GPS-guided white phosphorus missile system, and talk about *SWEET*! Burn baby burn!!!
Oh, it also has plenty of room for groceries, and if you need to like move a loveseat or something it'll fit if you use a little bungee cord.
The only real negative with this tank is that it shows up on radar a little more than I like (although there is a polyresin graphite stealth model available). Also, the included spare isn't full size.
Overall, a great tank.
I bought one of these Donks 'cause I thought the cops wouldn't hastle me in it. Since it aint road legal I figured it wouldn't matter that I don't got a driver's license anymore (It's that kinda "outa the box" thinkin that's got me where I am in life). I figured when the cops said "Billy, you know you aint supposed to be drivin a car anymore" I could say "I aint drivin a car, I'm drivin a Donk" and then crank up "Freebird" on my 400 Watt stereo as I lay down a thick patch of rubber with the 6hp fire-breathin power plant and maybe let out a rebel yell as I go up on 2 wheels and squeeze between the 2 squad cars they had set up as a road block. Then when they pulled out their guns and tried to stop me the bullets would just rikoshay off my trusty Donk as I glance matter-of-factly into the rear view mirror and flick the ash off my Marlboro in symbolic contempt of the agressors what I had just thwarted.
Nothin was further from the truth though: I had just stayed late over at my sister trailer and was fixin to head back across the court to my trailer. I will admit that I had been drinkin, but her trailer was just a few loops over from mine and it was after 3AM so I figured I weren't gonna hurt nobody, especially in the old "Donk". As chance would have it, I just happened to be wearing various article of my sister's clothing and started to recognize the familiar smell of MacDonnald french fries. As I turned the corner into my own loop, the smell was unmistakable ... as was the conclusion that I deducticated in my mind ...Read more ›
1. Every single person I have had an issue with is now afraid of me. It's not that quiet respect kind of thing either, these people are petrified of me. My neighbors used to get mad when the dog "Wally" would use their yard as a bathroom -- not any more. In fact, they don't get mad when I do it either.
2. The gas mileage isn't that great, but I haven't stopped for a traffic light/stop sign for the six months I've owned the JL421. Actually, I haven't even bothered to slow down....people just seem to get out of the way. The police escorts have been a welcomed suprise, but they would be more efficient in front of me instead of following behind.
3. The flamethrower attachment is a must have (I found one at a garage sale for a great price). My lawn will never have to be mowed again. The machine guns only fire one thousand rounds per minute, but short of the few times I've needed them it hasn't been much of an issue.
4. This thing is super roomy too. I can now take at least six of my drunken idiot friends with me on our Wednesday night road rage episodes. My old tank only fit the four of us. If you can't share those times with your friends, why even bother going out to shoot stuff -- ya know?!?!
Just a couple of negatives:
1. Now that my wife has kicked me out of the house and I'm living in my tank, I have really noticed the need for more ventilation. I haven't showered in six months and it is pretty ripe smelling in there. I'm looking into adding some windows.
2. Great stereo system.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I tried to register this as a motor vehicle and the DMV refused to issue me license plates. Now I have to try to sneak around without getting pulled over.Published 11 days ago by Kenneth M. Busler
i can't believe you guys actually bought this thing? It looks as advertised...a hunk of metal rotting in the desert.Published 12 days ago by LEWF101
I paid $20k thinking I was buying a Babbaook. Imagine my surprise when this monstrosity showed up. Product very hard to put back once out of the box.Published 14 days ago by E. Davis-Varellas
I've now won the Easter Egg Hunt three years in a row and counting.Published 16 days ago by KLMinMN
The onboard Sarlacc detector on mine was defective. So that resulted in a thousand years of misery. But at least I had the kickin' sound system to occupy my time. Read morePublished 19 days ago by Obi Wan
I wonder whether anyone actually buys one of these. I give it four stars just for existing. If they had two red umbrellas on top, it would resemble Jabba's Sail Barge from Star... Read morePublished 1 month ago by jasg13
Lots of fun on the playa and beyond. Great value as it is much less expensive than the Dancetronauts art car. I'm taking off one star though because it lacks cup holders.Published 1 month ago by Reiki
This Badonkadonk Land Cruiser is the best sweet ride evah for crusin' LA. I LOVE it! I always feel safe, whatever neighborhood I'm passing through, and I hardly noticed that the... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Happy Amazon Customer