Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on February 10, 2014
Great headphones. Probably some if the best build quality in the business. And the sound is pretty awesome too, crisp highs and deep lows. You can hardly believe the sound that comes out of such a small package. However, they take hundreds of hours to burn in. But overall highly recommended. I use them all the time, along with the Jlab Epic, which has much better sound quality, but slacks on build quality somewhat.
on July 20, 2013
I bought these replacing my old Sony set I got a target a couple years ago. I use these mostly when I am mowing, cycling or working out. Mostly mowing.

The sonys quit working due to being used enough I suppose. I replaced them originally with the Klipcsh ones. I love Klipsch speakers, but their earbuds need a lot of work. Go there to see that.

The sonys never stayed in my ears the whole time. When I began to sweat they were constantly coming out. Klipsch? Same thing. The Jlabs so far have been doing a great job. They stay put even when I sweat. Sound quality was the same for all of them. Nothing stood out as the best in sound quality, which I will say is pretty darned good.

My only gripes which is why only 4 stars is there were no instructions with it, so I had to guess how to operation the iPhone remotely, and the button is too far up on the cord so I can't see it...I have to feel for it and the button does ot protrude out enough so I can feel it to push it. Also the plugs that goes into the iPhone protrudes out too far causing the cord to be bent too much over time. This is where it will fail causing me to buy a new one prematurely.

Not bad for the money!!!
on May 21, 2014
My husband uses these headphones with his raceciever under his helmet, while dirt track racing, so he can hear the track officials announce any wrecks, yellow or red flags. He is very pleased with them, and I am as well, because they were a fair price and they do their job. Loud over his car engine. And now I can have my Pink Diddy Beats back (that he used for 2 weeks, ha ha). These are plenty good for him, he is very happy!
on June 4, 2013
I ordered these on sale and was greatly surprised at not only the sound quality but the build quality is awesome too! Very solid metal build materials don't make me feel that they will break any time soon. It is also very nice to have the option to use the mushroom tips or the cone tips that it comes with (3 pair each). Sound is crisp, bass response is solid.
on January 21, 2016
I bought these to have a quality pair of earbuds that I could use at night in bed. Others I have bought have broken within a few months. The only reason I bought these was I lost my last pair! Quality construction, excellent sound, great sound isolation.
on March 31, 2015
These were a great buy for me. I has old ear buds with microphone (upwards of $150) that only worked with iPhone. I needed a new pair for my Samsung galaxy and these certainly were a great buy. they compare to my other ear buds very well and cost a fraction of the price.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on November 17, 2013
I purchased these earbuds after reading the reviews. My Skull Candies lost a speaker and I was looking for a pair that had a good quality sound. These JLab buds are ok, not great. I thought paying a higher price along with reviews; I would get a decent pair of buds with good sound. I was accustomed to a rich sound with decent bass, these are more tinny sounding. The fit is just "ok" also, my others were more comfortable. I listen with buds alot, so I am going to have to find another pair with a higher quality sound.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 24, 2013
I have owned many pair of headphones over the years. From the walkman days to the CD player era. Now I use my smart phone MP3 player, so it was important to get headphones with a Mic, and they work really well. The sound quality is great and the fit feels great as well. These JBuds are by far the best sound and fit I have had in headphones in quite a while.
on August 2, 2014
I've had these headphones for nearly 9 months now and I'm looking for another pair. They seemed to have developed a short in the cord and I never really liked the way they fit. They are very small and even though they came with a variety of ear pieces, I could never find one that fit my ears well. The sound was typical headphone quality nothing above average.
on January 10, 2014
i changed my good review on this headset from 5 stars to 1, it was working fine and the sound quality was great until the microphone started to drop in the middle of my calls and now the speakers are also stopping to work while listening to music.. i only had them for a couple of months and now they are broken..

i wasted my money :(