5.0 out of 5 stars great product easy to install
We liked this product so much we are going to order another one. My husband hates doing tasks like hanging televisions, but really found this to be simple.
Published on October 30, 2012 by winrey

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad
Ordered two for my church. First package was complete and instructions straight forward. It says two people needed to put it up, but I was able to do it on my own. Two would be better however.

The second was another story. Put it all together and hung it, but it wasn't hanging even close to correctly. Took it down and found a crucial bolt on one of the arms on...
Published on September 26, 2012 by Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars great product easy to install, October 30, 2012
This review is from: JLAB JM-TILT-60 Just the Right Size Fixed Mount for 32 to 60-Inch TVs, Black (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars It works and is easy to install, October 26, 2012
Does what it set out to do. Good contruction and havent had any problems. Install went smooth with no issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars This was Efficient and Not Expensive!, January 13, 2013
I have to be honest and state that I could see no point in spending a fortune on a wall mount since from what I saw, they all pretty much did the same thing...hang my LG 42" Plasma Television. I had a professional hang it for me using this mount and he had no issues and said the mount was just fine for the job. It took him just a few minutes to install the mount and hang my TV.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, November 20, 2012
B. Vandermolen (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
Nice powdercoat finish. Everything fit together and moved nicely (where it was supposed to move). Well-written instructions. The only reason I'm dinging this product one star is because the supplied screws did not fit my TV (Samsung ES6500). I feel bad for taking the star because JLAB made a good effort and supplied something like eight 4-packs of screws in different sizes and lengths. My TV needed the M8 screws but the 15mm screws they supplied were too short and the 30mm screws were too long. I needed a trip to the hardware store for 25mm screws (actually bolts) and lock washers.

Never the less, a good product and I reccommend it and would buy it again.

4.0 out of 5 stars HARD TO ADJUST TILT, December 9, 2012
OVERALL THIS A GOOD MOUNT. IT IS HARD TO ADJUST THE TILT AFTER IT IS ON THE WALL. THE ADJUSTING BOLTS ARE HARD TO REACH AND TURN.

5.0 out of 5 stars TV tilt mount, November 29, 2012
Loved it. The fact that it was light weight and strong made me confident it would hold my new TV. It was very easy to install.

5.0 out of 5 stars fit the bill, December 5, 2012
This mount was used for a 39" Samsung led LCD. It was more than enough. the TV was like 25 lbs. I installed this to the studs and i think it could have easily held up a heavy plasma TV.

4.0 out of 5 stars Built-in level not accurate, December 1, 2012
The built-in level was factory installed incorrectly. I had to use a 2' Stanley level to have true level mounting. Other features were as described,

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy, April 5, 2014
This would have received 5 stars, with the exception of the wall anchors. The supplied wall anchors do not hold very well for a heavier TV. The instructions say they are rated at 100lbs, however my 86lbs TV started to pull the top anchors out of the wall, so a quick trip to the store solved the problem with beefier anchors. The mount itself is very easy to put on the wall with the built in level.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to intall, January 31, 2014
J. Scantlin (Northern California) - See all my reviews
I was able to do this by myself with a 32" RCA LED. Didn't take long at all. I did use my own level as well and it was just a hair off from the built in. The tile adjustment knobs are a bit hard to reach. I had bought two sets as I was going to use the other on a 47" but after seeing how it mounts was just not comfortable putting my larger tv on this mount.