Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: JLAB JM-TILT-60 Just the Right Size Fixed Mount for 32 to 60-Inch TVs, Black
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on January 13, 2013
I have to be honest and state that I could see no point in spending a fortune on a wall mount since from what I saw, they all pretty much did the same thing...hang my LG 42" Plasma Television. I had a professional hang it for me using this mount and he had no issues and said the mount was just fine for the job. It took him just a few minutes to install the mount and hang my TV.
on November 20, 2012
Nice powdercoat finish. Everything fit together and moved nicely (where it was supposed to move). Well-written instructions. The only reason I'm dinging this product one star is because the supplied screws did not fit my TV (Samsung ES6500). I feel bad for taking the star because JLAB made a good effort and supplied something like eight 4-packs of screws in different sizes and lengths. My TV needed the M8 screws but the 15mm screws they supplied were too short and the 30mm screws were too long. I needed a trip to the hardware store for 25mm screws (actually bolts) and lock washers.

Never the less, a good product and I reccommend it and would buy it again.
on October 30, 2012
We liked this product so much we are going to order another one. My husband hates doing tasks like hanging televisions, but really found this to be simple.
on October 26, 2012
Does what it set out to do. Good contruction and havent had any problems. Install went smooth with no issues.
on September 26, 2012
Ordered two for my church. First package was complete and instructions straight forward. It says two people needed to put it up, but I was able to do it on my own. Two would be better however.

The second was another story. Put it all together and hung it, but it wasn't hanging even close to correctly. Took it down and found a crucial bolt on one of the arms on the TV side was missing. This was supposed to be attached and in place before I opened the package. Dug though the package of screws and adapters provided (an extensive selection I should note) and found the missing bolt (I have no idea what it was doing in there). However, There was no plastic thumb nut for the bolt or any nut of any kind to be found.

I finally went to Home Depot and spent 54 cents to buy a wingnut to fit the bolt. The wingnut holds the bolt just fine and the 40" TV now hangs like it should.

It is a seemingly good product for the price. I am sure both TVs will be secure for as long as anyone wants them on the wall. However, those folks in China (or wherever it is made) should pay attention to the assembly and packing process on their end.

I'd give it 5 stars for simplicity and quality, but I'm knocking it down to 3 because of the bolt issue.
on May 22, 2015
Easy enough to put up, I like the level included in the back plate. It makes getting it straight much easier. I would suggest making sure you have a good ratchet/socket set to take care of this: we didn't and it took much longer than it would have if we'd had a good one.
It can be hard to plug stuff in after the fact. If you can, get two people to hold the TV and plug all the cables in BEFORE you hang it back on the wall... trust me, it'll make your life a good bit easier....
on January 31, 2014
I was able to do this by myself with a 32" RCA LED. Didn't take long at all. I did use my own level as well and it was just a hair off from the built in. The tile adjustment knobs are a bit hard to reach. I had bought two sets as I was going to use the other on a 47" but after seeing how it mounts was just not comfortable putting my larger tv on this mount.
on November 12, 2013
Works great! I do wish the baseplate were a little thicker. I have an early Samsung 46" HDTV on this (50+ lbs) and I wasn't able to center the plate on the wall studs (my choice of location was the reason, not the bracket's fault) and the weight has slightly pulled the edge of the baseplate from the wall about 3/16". It's sturdy though and hasn't moved a millimeter in three months. Besides my questionable offset mounting, this is a very good mount that is much cheaper than what I found at my local electronics retailer. If you have a newer, thin (and light) HDTV, have no worries about the thickness of the baseplate. It holds my tank of a TV just fine.

Installation couldn't have been any more simple. Mark the wall studs, center the plate and drive the fasteners. Mount the arms to your TV and hang it on the plate. Adjust your desired tilt and tighten. Done.
on July 3, 2014
This is a great, well designed, easy to install TV mount. A note to those looking to install this in drywall and who don't have any studs to mount these onto- google 'snaptoggle drywall anchors' and also query this into you tube.

snaptoggle drywall anchors are you solution to mounting anything into drywall, ANWHERE you want to. INDEPENDENT of stud availability....don't pay a pro hundreds of dollars to mount your expensive HD tv, get off you butt, do some research, and goto the hardware store to get the right tools===> save yourself lots of money!!!
on November 24, 2013
Good and sturdy mount which only costs 32 dollars. Kind of doubt the built-in bubble level but it actually works. It's easy to mount. The only thing is the screws they provided didn't fit the Vizio TV but that's not a problem since I can use the ones that came with Vizio. The metal material is strong but I will not mount a TV weigh more than what the manufacturer recommended.

The installation process takes probably about 40 minutes (my first time to mount a flat screen TV; may take longer for someone less handy). Just use a stud finder (can buy one from Walmart, Home Depot, or Amazon; doesn't cost that much) to find the 2 studs, mark where I need to drill holes with an electric driller, mount the plate, fix the hangers on the back of the TV, hook the hangers/TV on the plate, connect the wires/cables, adjust the tilting angle, and you are done. Just follow the simple instruction and you should be ok.