Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on October 30, 2012
We liked this product so much we are going to order another one. My husband hates doing tasks like hanging televisions, but really found this to be simple.
on October 26, 2012
Does what it set out to do. Good contruction and havent had any problems. Install went smooth with no issues.
on November 20, 2012
Nice powdercoat finish. Everything fit together and moved nicely (where it was supposed to move). Well-written instructions. The only reason I'm dinging this product one star is because the supplied screws did not fit my TV (Samsung ES6500). I feel bad for taking the star because JLAB made a good effort and supplied something like eight 4-packs of screws in different sizes and lengths. My TV needed the M8 screws but the 15mm screws they supplied were too short and the 30mm screws were too long. I needed a trip to the hardware store for 25mm screws (actually bolts) and lock washers.

Never the less, a good product and I reccommend it and would buy it again.
on January 13, 2013
I have to be honest and state that I could see no point in spending a fortune on a wall mount since from what I saw, they all pretty much did the same thing...hang my LG 42" Plasma Television. I had a professional hang it for me using this mount and he had no issues and said the mount was just fine for the job. It took him just a few minutes to install the mount and hang my TV.
on December 9, 2012
OVERALL THIS A GOOD MOUNT. IT IS HARD TO ADJUST THE TILT AFTER IT IS ON THE WALL. THE ADJUSTING BOLTS ARE HARD TO REACH AND TURN.
on November 29, 2012
Loved it. The fact that it was light weight and strong made me confident it would hold my new TV. It was very easy to install.
on December 5, 2012
This mount was used for a 39" Samsung led LCD. It was more than enough. the TV was like 25 lbs. I installed this to the studs and i think it could have easily held up a heavy plasma TV.
on September 26, 2012
Ordered two for my church. First package was complete and instructions straight forward. It says two people needed to put it up, but I was able to do it on my own. Two would be better however.

The second was another story. Put it all together and hung it, but it wasn't hanging even close to correctly. Took it down and found a crucial bolt on one of the arms on the TV side was missing. This was supposed to be attached and in place before I opened the package. Dug though the package of screws and adapters provided (an extensive selection I should note) and found the missing bolt (I have no idea what it was doing in there). However, There was no plastic thumb nut for the bolt or any nut of any kind to be found.

I finally went to Home Depot and spent 54 cents to buy a wingnut to fit the bolt. The wingnut holds the bolt just fine and the 40" TV now hangs like it should.

It is a seemingly good product for the price. I am sure both TVs will be secure for as long as anyone wants them on the wall. However, those folks in China (or wherever it is made) should pay attention to the assembly and packing process on their end.

I'd give it 5 stars for simplicity and quality, but I'm knocking it down to 3 because of the bolt issue.
on December 1, 2012
The built-in level was factory installed incorrectly. I had to use a 2' Stanley level to have true level mounting. Other features were as described,
on January 11, 2013
The wall mount works as advertised and is fairly easy to install. I like the built in spirit level. Makes it easy to level with one hand without having to hold a separate level. My only complaint is that the screws on the back, bottom of the mount that secure the TV to the wall plate do not hold securely. When turned all the way in the TV can still slide left or right. I placed some florists clay on either side of the TV brackets to keep vibration from letting it move.