Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

Price:$4.46+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on August 31, 2011
What I thought was a great deal soon turned sour when I placed one of the small batteries into a watch and it wouldn't run the watch. I pulled it back out, and measured its voltage with a voltmeter and found that the voltage was only 1.0 volt versus the expected value over 1.5 volt. So were all of the other small watch batteries. The larger batteries just barely showed 1.5 volt. I suspect expired shelf life, and no date on the package. I emailed the seller explaining the problem and my purchase price was very quickly refunded with an polite apology. I guess the purchase price was just too good to be true.
on October 19, 2011
I don't recommend these batteries for watches. They last only one week, after that the watch is loosing 2 minutes each day!!The voltage curve goes down very quickly. I think it is better to spend a little more and get silver oxide batteries. It is a shame because the idea is nice to have different kinds of batteries in a single package. But...quality is very bad.
on February 12, 2011
I went to buy a calculator battery at the drug store and they wanted nearly $5 for one battery. So instead I bought a $5 calculator that was just like the one I had that needed the battery. Then I came here to amazon to order a variety pack of watch/calc batteries so I would not have to go thru this again. This has 40 batteries in a variety of sizes and duplicates of the commonly used sizes. I put a couple in some other calculators I had that needed batteries and they worked. An excellent item to keep on hand.
11 comment11 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 9, 2013
I bought these batteries along with the tool to open my watch, because i did not know which battery to buy. the first battery only lasted 1 month
on November 7, 2013
I installed two batteries and both failed within 24 hours. Somewhat frustrating as it takes time to take off a watch back and remove the battery. I thought I had it aced ... but didn't in the end.
on October 28, 2011
I needed 1 battery for a set of micrometers in my shop.
When I shopped around, I found that the cost of 1 battery locally was about the same price as 40 of these.

Now I have a nice supply of back up batteries if anything else comes up.

When I put one of the batteries in my micrometer, the readout was brighter than I ever saw it.
The battery was better than the one that came with the tool.
If all you have is basic general use, then this battery set is for sure the way to go.
on March 8, 2014
I do not write negative review. But this one is really a inferior quality product listed and sold in Amazon marketplace. Out of the blister packet some batteries were already dead and some would not start watches. Other big batteries are worthless packed, I do not know where I will use them (if they are usable at all). The batteries (which worked) were very short lived, in few weeks the watches got slower and slower and then completely died. So be aware of inferior quality JMK Button Cell Batteries and please do not waste your money.
on January 9, 2012
This little packet of batteries, kicked some butt. There were more batteries than I knew what to do with. You guys have done a wonderful thing. May the Lord continue to bless you and prosper. Thank you,
on December 3, 2011
Now I've got so many watches I need to keep up with the battery changes, imagine how much it would
Cost me to change the battery of all 40 of my watches.

Tony
on August 26, 2013
This would work out great if the cell batteries worked. But most of the batteries I got are dead...I suspect from being on the shelf for a long time. Because this item is fulfilled by Amazon, I assumed that couldn't be the case. I guess I was wrong. Note that the batteries are packaged with the shiny, positive side (flat face) facing out. You only get to see the negative side that shows its age AFTER you open the package. I should have been wary when I noticed the usual use-by-date that you typically see on batteries did not exist on this package. Another clue should have been the lack of any change in the packaging or description of this item over the past couple of years I had it on my Wish List.

Bottom line, you might get a pack with batteries that work, but it is more than likely that you will get a pack that has been sitting on the shelf a long, long time, with most of the batteries dead. I know I will not buy batteries from Amazon again unless there is a use-by-date on them.