5.0 out of 5 stars mood lifter

1.0 out of 5 stars Overcoming depression
Published 22 months ago by Peace in the Heart

5.0 out of 5 stars mood lifter, April 5, 2013
This review is from: JNK - Dietary Supplement - 30 Packets (Health and Beauty)
Like all supplements and medication, results will vary. For me, this product has lived up to its promise as mood aid with no side effects. As a previous reviewer posted, it works best with TRB's Omega 3s (and not all Omega 3s are created equal--this one has the correct EFA ratio as documented in scientific studies.) Whether you are on psychiatric drugs, trying to wean off or just need a little energy and mood boost, this product may be right for you.

1.0 out of 5 stars Overcoming depression, February 11, 2013
This review is from: JNK - Dietary Supplement - 30 Packets (Health and Beauty)
I bought this product in hopes of getting help with depression. It is part of a package promoted by the writer's of the book How to Get Off of Psychoactive Drugs. In the time I took it, I could tell no difference. Of course, TRB Health, the provider of this product, also wants you to buy some other rather pricey supplements to go along with this. Possibly this would have worked if I had bought a bunch of other supplements and severely depleted my pocketbook.

The absolute best recommendation for overcoming depression comes from Dr. Eric Braverman, M.D.'s book, The Edge Effect. He has a product that is called Brain-Mood, Serotonin Product. It is reasonably priced and it works. I am astounded.
After two days, I am finally finding relief. I am so grateful to Dr. Braverman.
Google Dr. Braverman's products and you will find a way to assess your brain imbalance, and what to buy to alleviate it. Thank you Doctor Braverman.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, December 30, 2012
This review is from: JNK - Dietary Supplement - 30 Packets (Health and Beauty)
This supplement was recommended to me to help balance my body and lose the weight gain I experienced after stopping my prescription medicine. It gave me terrible heartburn even when I took it with food. When I took the recommended dosage, it gave me bathroom problems, stomach cramps and terrible gas.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's showing a little improvement, April 10, 2012
This review is from: JNK - Dietary Supplement - 30 Packets (Health and Beauty)
Take it in the morning with the Omega 3 Supreme then take Omega 3 Supreme in the afternoon with Unique E a day.

JNK - Dietary Supplement - 30 Packets