5.0 out of 5 stars Stainless Steel Party Light Hangers
This is a great item. Very well made, very durable. The description does not tell you that there are 10 in a pack, so I bought two since all the others only say 7 per pack. but it's nice to have the extras just in case....
Published on October 11, 2010 by A. Baker

1.0 out of 5 stars Tiny
Don't go by the picture for size. These things are so tiny that they are hard open. They are not much good for anything.
Published on June 13, 2012 by KCS

5.0 out of 5 stars Stainless Steel Party Light Hangers, October 11, 2010
This review is from: JR Products 05205 Stainless Steel Party Light Hanger (Automotive)

5.0 out of 5 stars If in doubt, BUY THESE!, November 13, 2011
Hi,

I know this seems pricey for what it is....I mean, come on, its just hooks that clip on. But after trying cheaper (plastic) hangers I bit the bullet and purchased these. WOW! What a difference. I have had thes in 40mph winds...didn't loose a single clip, lights moved briskly in the wind but never fell! I think the best way to but the lights on the hooks is to put the tip of the hook through the middle of the two wires on your party lights. But it probably doesnt matter that much. My brother helped me string the lights the last time, he just layed the cord in the bottom of the hook....15 mph winds....no lights lost.

This are simply the best...most likely the last set I will ever need to buy.

Hope this review helps...there are no CONS to this set...the best!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ten clips per package, hold 3 lbs each, see attached picture for size comparison, November 18, 2011
As other reviews have noted, these clips are well made, the circle "hook" will hold at least 5 lbs w/o bending and the clips easily handle 3 lbs of wet towel (each) w/o a problem. Please see picture to see size of clip next to a US quarter coin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, September 24, 2012
Fastest shipping ever! The product was as described and worked perfect on my RV awning. I used one package of 10 to string 2 stands of patio lights [16') on my RV awning. The clips are very sturdy and look like they will hold up very well. I will certainly purchase RV products from this vendor without hesitation in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful for SO many things!, June 28, 2012
DC (Magnolia, TX) - See all my reviews
Great to hang lights from the awning of the RV.

But also -- great to hang items from bird/rat/sugar glider cages because they're SS so not chewable and won't rust also.

Great in an emergency to clip bags of chips or cookies closed.

Great to hang up things on a clothesline if you forget the clothespins.

I have three packs so far and think I need another one!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect RV awning clips, November 4, 2011
Not only have I used these dozens of times for lights on our RV awning, I've also used them on my three-season porch for holiday decorating. They come in very handy. You will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Stainless Steel Hangers, July 7, 2012
I used these tiny Stainless Steel Party Light Hangers for the first time this spring. Don't be fooled by their size, they are tiny but mighty. I love the size because they are not noticeable or gaudy and blend in quite well with anything. The holding power they have is so strong and tight. I only bought one box but would not hesitate to buy another. Great item for the price. Very Pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works GREAT! Use for multiple uses too!, March 6, 2013
H. Martin (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
Bought this for our camper's awning. It works great and hold the lights in place. No rust so far with it. Shipping was fast as like most of the items that I purchase through Amazon. We also used these to hang tapestry on the wall of our son's bedroom. Add clips to tapestry, place hooks on a curtain rod, and hang. We used the Command strips to hold the curtain rod in place so that we could move the tapestry if we wanted. No more sewing or damaging your tapestry!

5.0 out of 5 stars So Handy, January 21, 2013
I use these to hang lights from my EZ UP. I have found they also come in handy to hold towels up to dry! LOVE THESE!

5.0 out of 5 stars outstanding with the little bit extra $, September 23, 2012
very good product,holds all my trailer lights with ease. works for more then just light holders. I have used this to attach a small wire antenna that runs off my stereo when we are camping then I just clip it to hi point on the trailer and boom excellent reception

JR Products 05205 Stainless Steel Party Light Hanger