4.0 out of 5 stars Works Great to sync Mac iTunes with Android!
Published on March 22, 2011 by J. Haggard

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not allow you to watch any videos
After I installed the Isyncer I could no longer view videos or movies on my mac. I had to uninstall and reset video settings on my mac.
Published 20 months ago by S. Blair

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Great to sync Mac iTunes with Android!, March 22, 2011
This review is from: iSyncr for Mac (legacy) (App)
I tried doubletwist, it didn't work well. Doubletwist wanted it's own library of music so instead of one 14 gig library I had 2 for a total of 28 gigs. What a waste! I found iSyncr for Mac and have not looked back. iSyncr is a neat little tool that actually in my opinion syncs better the doubletwist, it's fast and allows you to select if you want your entire library, all music, tv shows, movies, etc instead of requiring you to have a playlist for each item. In otherwords iSyncr syncs whatever you want without having to go through the hassle of making playlists. All you do is check the boxes for the categories you want, and theres even one to say "sync checked items only" so that you don't sync unwanted tunes. This will NOT sync music or content with DRM but WILL tell you in the sync window which files it failed to sync due to DRM issues.

I even went as far as buying the $0.99 add-on to allow me to sync to my mac wireless. Now my computer which sits upstairs in a bonus room stays on and iTunes downloads podcasts, etc all day long. When I get home I walk in the door, hit the Wifi sync on my phone and never have to plug it in. iSyncr really is a nice program.

It also syncs your phones photos and movies to your computer so no more worrying about those. When you sync your itunes iSyncr will sync your phones pictures and movies as well which is a great added feature.

The first time you sync it does take a while, for me I synced about 12 gigs to my SD card in about 70 minutes. However after the first sync it is a fairly quick taking only 60 seconds or less unless there are major changes to your media content.

I did find if you modify your itunes library like downloading a new podcast or music from itunes you need to re-launch iSynr to see the changes, UNLESS you run the wifi version. That seems to update on the fly. But this plug in version scans itunes when you first run the app. Keep that in mind! (why it lost one star, if it always synced the latest when plugged in via usb without having to relaunch the app I would give it 5 stars)

This like I said is so far the best utility I have found to sync the Mac and iTunes to my android 2.2 phone. It's really well done and I've been using it for about 2 weeks now and sync twice a day now, once in the morning before I leave and once when I get home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works on Kindle Fire!, November 15, 2011
This review is from: iSyncr for Mac (legacy) (App)
In a few minutes I had my favorite songs from iTunes in my Kindle Fire's music library, compete with album cover art. Rock on, iSyncr!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant App!, April 20, 2011
This review is from: iSyncr for Mac (legacy) (App)
This is the simplest and most efficient way to sync your android phone with your mac. DoubleTwist is adequate but a bit cumbersome and disappointing. I would uncheck a playlist before syncing, but DoubleTwist wouldn't remove it.

If you want an experience similar to that of syncing an iPod, then use iSyncr. It adds and removes playlists and it's faster than I thought it would be. The Wi-Fi option is well worth the cost and easy to use. Finally someone got it right! You'll really appreciate this quality app.

5.0 out of 5 stars Android Sync done right!, November 30, 2012
This review is from: iSyncr for Mac (legacy) (App)
After fighting for 3-4 years with doubletwist crashing and not doing much of anything I tried a second stab at an adroid sync app and this is slicker than crisco on teflon.

Painless, easy syncing of music, and until the new version of iTunes i got today, I used to be able to also sync video playlists.

Great app, makes my android feel like a media phone again.

Only regret was buying it through the amazon app store. the app store app needs to be installed for this to work, and now the app store clocks in at over 30mb on my old gingerbread phone with tons of Verizon bloatware. I rebought the app from the developer through the "G" app store and all is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!, January 26, 2013
This review is from: iSyncr for Mac (legacy) (App)
I love that I am able to transfer my songs from iTunes to my Kindle Fire. Unfortunately, I was not able to transfer every song that I bought through iTunes, but that seems to be because of copyrights. I am glad that I was able to transfer so many of my songs to my Kindle.

4.0 out of 5 stars great after you figure it out, January 18, 2012
Chris Vanhonk (Shacklefords, VA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: iSyncr for Mac (legacy) (App)
The startup instructions are confusing, but once you wade through it and get it running, it works fairly well. It's not incredibly fast the first time you sync, but the app tells you what it's doing so you don't think it's hung up or something. Much better than doubletwist in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!!!!, June 16, 2011
This review is from: iSyncr for Mac (legacy) (App)
this is an incredible sync product!!!! I also purchased the wireless feature and it works so well I don't even feel like I'm missing anything from my MAC/iPhone it's very easy to install and use. Anyone could do it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, February 13, 2013
This review is from: iSyncr for Mac (legacy) (App)
I've invested countless dollars in I-tunes over the past seven years however, I refuse to buy an I-phone. This app along with Rocket player allows me to listen and view all of my I-tunes content on my Droid phone and Sony Tablet. Overall great app and I highly recommend to those who are wanting to stick with Droid.

5.0 out of 5 stars works great!, December 17, 2012
This review is from: iSyncr for Mac (legacy) (App)
this program gives me the perfect way to connect my htc android phone and sync it to my mac computer. works seamlessly and is pretty quick for updating music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what I need, February 21, 2012
Richard Kraft (Hanover Park, Illinois United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: iSyncr for Mac (legacy) (App)
Allows me to sync my music and videos with my Samsung Galaxy S II. I also use the wifi addon to avoid wires. Playcounts are supported for both video (if using Ultimate Theater) and audio. Make sure that you tag your video files with an album name if you want them to be placed in a folder with a name.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›