5.0 out of 5 stars The name says it all "Decorative Pillow".
I normally don't give long reviews, although in this case I felt it was needed for everyone to know exactly what they were getting with these pillows. When I purchased these pillows I was a bit skeptical, because there were not that many reviews and one person give it a very low scare, so I took a chance and now I feel a review is necessary.

I want to start by...
Published on December 21, 2011 by lonestar

1.0 out of 5 stars PLEASE READ B4 YOU ORDER
At this price, I wasn't expecting an amazing pillow, but I was expecting it to look like the picture. It doesn't. At all.
Published on May 7, 2012 by Deb

5.0 out of 5 stars The name says it all "Decorative Pillow"., December 21, 2011
This review is from: Decorative Pillow, Daisy Sand

I want to start by saying I purchased 6 of these pillows (1 Sunflower Blue, 1 Daisy Sand, 1 Daisy Olive, 1 Rose Rust, 1 Rose Black and 1 Cosmo Black). The purpose was to fill a futon sofa with pillows to make it more comfortable to sit in. That is why I ordered so many of them. They did not work for my purpose, although they are nice pillows if you want pillows just too decorate they are fine. I am going to keep them, because they are petty and we do not use that sofa much anyway.

They are made with a thin fabric (not see through), although for a cheap pillow I think they are made well. They all have a bead or border sewed around the edge of the pillow. They are very very soft and squishy. Feels like they have foam filling. The Rose Black, Rose Rust and the Cosmo Black all have pictures dyed into the fabric. The Sunflower Blue, Daisy Sand and Daisy Olive all have the flower dyed into the fabric also with each peddle sewn around which makes these 3 pillows have more of a 3D look. One thing I want to add is as all the other reviews had mentioned, they do not look like the pictures. If you like flowers and are looking for a pillow just for decoration, then any of these pillows will be fine. If you are looking for a firm pillow for any other purpose, then do not purchase these.

All in all I think for the price they are a great pillow for decorating. And that is what I would recommend them for, decorating only. I am happy with them.

1.0 out of 5 stars PLEASE READ B4 YOU ORDER, May 7, 2012
This review is from: Decorative Pillow, Daisy Sand
I wouldn't have cared if it was a cheap fabric, I just wanted to throw them on the bed with the summer spread, but the color is NOTHING like the photo. The yellow center is actually rust colored. The white petals are a faded looking gray. The background is more of a dirty yellow-y, green-ish color. Oh, and they're square, not oblong.
I was very disappointed and returned them the next day. Please order with caution.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome pillow!, August 14, 2013
This review is from: Decorative Pillow, Daisy Sand
Cute pillow that I would definitely purchase again. Good material and it looked like the description. Love the yellow accents on the daisy flower.

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap feeling, December 8, 2011
This review is from: Decorative Pillow, Daisy Sand
the pillow is not as pretty as it looks. really kind of cheap looking. I also thought the flower would be more 3D but it wasn't either. but it's cheap.....

Decorative Pillow, Daisy Sand