4.0 out of 5 stars good laptop desk
I bought this desktop with lamp to put on my lap to better read books and magazines in bed. The little LED light only illuminates an area about 3 inches in diameter! I had thought it would illuminate a whole page. I have to constantly move it up and down and around to see.

Published on December 30, 2011 by Nancy B. Madden

3.0 out of 5 stars Please choose another
I purchase 2 of these products, 1 for myself and 1 for my mother. We actually like this product except for lamp which is always in the way no matter what position its in. It's very annoying! I have even tried to screw it off with no success. If this lapdesk came without the lamp it would be a better buy.
Published on July 21, 2011 by NaCl (SALT)

4.0 out of 5 stars good laptop desk, December 30, 2011
This review is from: Lapdesk Cozy Work Station

However, it is a great laptop desk for my 15.6 inch laptop. *This might be too small for a laptop larger than that.* The stuffing is soft and it holds it well. It is very sturdy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Please choose another, July 21, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Practical to use, May 29, 2011
This review is from: Lapdesk Cozy Work Station
It is handy in the car but can be uncomfortable on warm days. Size and weight are good. The light is really good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just great for my lap, December 20, 2011
This review is from: Lapdesk Cozy Work Station
I bought this today at Ocean State Job Lot for $10. So far I like it. Agree that the cheap lamp isn't necessary or in wrong place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for small projects, November 15, 2011
This review is from: Lapdesk Cozy Work Station
I love it! It's perfect for my small hand-quilting projects. I use the cup to store my scissors, thread, needles and thimble.

5.0 out of 5 stars lap top desk!, December 23, 2011
This review is from: Lapdesk Cozy Work Station
I absolutely am thrilled with this lap top desk. I use it at night when watching tv. It works great and doesnt disturb my husband if he is already asleep!

5.0 out of 5 stars its awesome, November 8, 2012
This review is from: Lapdesk Cozy Work Station
I bought this item after getting my laptop and was looking for something cheap and comfortable. My order arrived just fine and I use it every day now. My laptop is 15' and it fits great. the light is great when I'm doing homework and its super comfortable. I've read some of the other reviews and have not had any problems with the light, I bend it to where I want it to go and adjust it. Although it isn't like a normal light (gives light to everything) it still works pretty great. I don't regret purchasing this item, it turned out great and I am very happy with my purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars cheap, October 15, 2013
This review is from: Lapdesk Cozy Work Station
This is the lowest review I've ever written on anything. I guess you get what you pay for. This is my second lapdesk. The last 'desk' was more of a large dense pillow with an attached desk and light. This lapdesk is very cheap. I can literally gouge out chunks out of the edge of the desk with my fingernail. And It's so small the drink holder is completely un-usable with an average sized laptop. The 'pillow' portion of the lapdesk is very cheap feeling as it's filled with a very very small amount of those little Styrofoam balls. I'm so disappointed, and it's such a pain in the ass to return stuff that I'm just 'dealing' with it. Don't buy this Item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lapdesk, January 23, 2012
This review is from: Lapdesk Cozy Work Station
I bought this cushioned bottom Lapdesk with all the perks I wanted for my son. He does his homework which it has a pencil/pen holder that actually holds vs. roll away, uses it as a tray for meals which it has a cup holder and the BEST thing I love and looked forever to find is I wanted one with a light. It's perfect for reading and doing artwork. I am very pleased with this and it's used all the time. The only negative thing about it is the lamp light comes loose from postioning it. It is flexible in where you want the light to shine which I overlook having to screw it tight often.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, May 18, 2014
This review is from: Lapdesk Cozy Work Station
I use it on my couch all the time and it works great. Nothing to complain about at all, it is awesome.

Lapdesk Cozy Work Station