5.0 out of 5 stars Great bargain price for a leather belt! :D
Published 15 months ago by Rosalina Jimenez

1.0 out of 5 stars Color not as described, asked for help and feel ignored.
Published 14 months ago by Kate

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bargain price for a leather belt! :D, June 20, 2013
I love this belt, I purchased both the fuchsia and navy colors in size small. They match perfectly with the outfits I intended to use them for. The only downer is there kinda big so I have to take them to a shoe repair shop to get a pro to punch holes into the belt. They have the equipment for it. I'm 5'2 1/2 and weigh about 115, if your smaller than I am this might not be a good purchase. I will have to add about 2-3 more holes to each belt.

1.0 out of 5 stars Color not as described, asked for help and feel ignored., July 10, 2013
I ordered the "Navy" skinny belt. When it arrived it looked purple. Held it up to many blue and navy items in my house and it just looks purple in comparison. My receipt asked for me to email them if I had any problems in lieu of leaving negative feedback, so I contacted them to give them an opportunity to fix it. I received a response after 3 days, asking me for my order number. (Which was the subject line of my email ????) I responded to the request for my order number 2 days ago and still have not received a response. Cheap prices? Yes? Item not as described and incompetent/slow to respond customer service? Yes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong color!, July 9, 2013
This belt was labeled as Navy blue. It is definitely purple and I am not color blind. Too cheap to reurn. Disappointed!!

5.0 out of 5 stars skinny belt, May 7, 2013
love the bright color, I should have purchased a small instead of the medium but I am sure I can have someone use a hole punch at the shoe repair and for the price you cannot go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, June 21, 2013
Really nice belt for only $5 (including shipping)! It is a little big, I am usually a size 0 or xs, and the belt would need an additional hole to seat properly on the upper section of my waist, I will just wear lower...

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, August 17, 2014
I ordered XL fit like XXL. Nice belt for price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
Nice and Good quality

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for dresses, July 8, 2014
I was looking for a fuscia colored gold buckled belt to wear with a print sundress. I searched the entire mall without success. Luckily Amazon had just what I wanted, perfect color, decent quality, great price and nice for a dress as the end of the belt tucks under and creates a nice neat look. I'm also glad that Amazon screwed up and sent me a small rather than the medium I ordered as it apparently runs long and the small fit me perfectly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 5, 2014
Much too shinny for me. Returned it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty colour, July 4, 2014
Really nice colour though its not navy, more like purple.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›