Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on June 20, 2013
I love this belt, I purchased both the fuchsia and navy colors in size small. They match perfectly with the outfits I intended to use them for. The only downer is there kinda big so I have to take them to a shoe repair shop to get a pro to punch holes into the belt. They have the equipment for it. I'm 5'2 1/2 and weigh about 115, if your smaller than I am this might not be a good purchase. I will have to add about 2-3 more holes to each belt.
on July 10, 2013
I ordered the "Navy" skinny belt. When it arrived it looked purple. Held it up to many blue and navy items in my house and it just looks purple in comparison. My receipt asked for me to email them if I had any problems in lieu of leaving negative feedback, so I contacted them to give them an opportunity to fix it. I received a response after 3 days, asking me for my order number. (Which was the subject line of my email ????) I responded to the request for my order number 2 days ago and still have not received a response. Cheap prices? Yes? Item not as described and incompetent/slow to respond customer service? Yes.
on July 8, 2014
I was looking for a fuscia colored gold buckled belt to wear with a print sundress. I searched the entire mall without success. Luckily Amazon had just what I wanted, perfect color, decent quality, great price and nice for a dress as the end of the belt tucks under and creates a nice neat look. I'm also glad that Amazon screwed up and sent me a small rather than the medium I ordered as it apparently runs long and the small fit me perfectly.
on May 19, 2014
I like the style of this belt, especially the gold buckle. However, it is so bright, it doesn't really match any ot my orange tops! I will be wearing it with a white shirt and jeans. No sizes offered, but adjustment is very easy for most waist sizes. Think that I'll try another color....I do recommend this belt to anyone who likes bright and shiney colors!
on June 1, 2014
The belt I received is defective. The punched holes are not aligned with the belt but rather punched diagonally. I'm returning. The hassle to return isn't worth the low price. I'd recommend you skip on this purchase at this time. Maybe the next lot will be better but right now you might receive the same belt.
on July 9, 2013
This belt was labeled as Navy blue. It is definitely purple and I am not color blind. Too cheap to reurn. Disappointed!!
on December 27, 2013
I really love this belt. When I received it there was a vertical cut in the red leather on the front of the belt. I returned that belt and ordered a replacement. I received another red belt, but not this style. The replacement belt has a standard belt buckle, I don't like it nearly as much as this one. I am disappointed, will try to exchange again.
on April 2, 2014
No more extra belt flapping because the buckle fits nicely into the hole and the overlap is under the belt. The belt does not have to bend because the buckle just slips over and into the hole and is secured in place by resistance. This eliminates wear and tear of the belt which usually results in the belt breaking.
on June 21, 2013
Really nice belt for only $5 (including shipping)! It is a little big, I am usually a size 0 or xs, and the belt would need an additional hole to seat properly on the upper section of my waist, I will just wear lower...
on May 7, 2013
love the bright color, I should have purchased a small instead of the medium but I am sure I can have someone use a hole punch at the shoe repair and for the price you cannot go wrong.