5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome straightener!, February 28, 2013
This review is from: Amore Classic Ceramic Black (Misc.)
I don't know how else to put this, I LOOOVE THIS IRON!!!! Straightens my hair quick, and if I want a change, it can also be used as a curler!!! By far one of the best investments I have made!

5.0 out of 5 stars better than a Sedu, July 7, 2013
This review is from: Amore Classic Ceramic Black (Misc.)
I got this classic straightener in the cheetah pink. The pros is its stylish, has a swivel cord,heats up to 460º, only have to pass it through my curly hair 2-3 times to make it bone straight. The cons are that the on button and temperature knob are located on the inner part near the hotplates. .could be an accident waiting to happen if not careful. I love this straightener! I hope it lasts for years.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect one, February 19, 2013
This review is from: Amore Classic Ceramic Black (Misc.)
I have used many straighteners, but the Amore Mio is the best I have had so far!. My hair is wavy, thick, and very difficult to straighten. The Amore Mio temperature gage was the best for me. When I want to straighten my hair, I turn the temperature gage to the hottest setting and it straightens easily. For the next day, if I want a touch-up, I put it on the lower setting and it takes away the bed frizz. This straightener leaves my hair silky and does not damage or pull my hair like other straighteners. I can also curl my hair with it! Definitely one of the best, especially when I can get it in the color I want. It's so fun finally having the perfect iron that does the job perfectly! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for a great product!, November 5, 2013
This review is from: Amore Classic Ceramic Black (Misc.)
This item was a replacement for a previously purchased item that I broke. It was exactly as expected and a fair price, too!

5.0 out of 5 stars AmoreMio flat iron - great product!, February 18, 2013
This review is from: Amore Classic Ceramic Black (Misc.)
I have just recently received the AmoreMio flat Iron. I have bought several kinds in the past but this one is my favorite so far. It has a good grip, did not dry or burn my hair and made it straight quickly. I think it's a great gift and I will keep it in mind. Definitely recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Abbey, February 22, 2013
This review is from: Amore Classic Ceramic Black (Misc.)
OMG! The best straightener ever! I can straighten and curl and look fabulous! You can set the straightener to different temperatures. This straightener is definitely worth the bucks if you want some guys to holla at you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best straightener ever, March 8, 2013
This review is from: Amore Classic Ceramic Black (Misc.)
I have gone through many hair straighteners, but the amore flat iron by far is the best one I have ever used! This iron has lasted me such a long time it really is a great product and well worth the money. I would recommend this straightener to anyone :)

Amore Classic Ceramic Black
$199.00 $39.95
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Rate and Discover Movies