4.0 out of 5 stars jvc cancorder
light weight and works great. Picture is superior and sound is good, software works well for transfering to DVD and playback on a HD TV from the camcorder is unreal, sharpest I have ever seen on my TV. Plan on buying the larger battery as the one that comes with the camcorder runs out fast. Largest battery is over priced but lasts much longer but keep the origanl for back...
Published 23 months ago by Kerry Gross

3.0 out of 5 stars good camcorder,but
I decided to upgrade from an sd camcorder to an HD camcorder. Since the E200 had the features I was looking for and the price was right, I purchased it.
The video is extremely sharp, and the zoom works great. I did upgrade thebattery as the standard battery is only good for about 40 minutes.
Now, as to the bad. After installing the supplied software and shooting...
Published 17 months ago by Alansglide

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars jvc cancorder, October 21, 2012
This review is from: JVC 1.5-Megapixel 1080P High-Definition Everio Digital Video Camera (Blue) GZE200AUS (Electronics)
light weight and works great. Picture is superior and sound is good, software works well for transfering to DVD and playback on a HD TV from the camcorder is unreal, sharpest I have ever seen on my TV. Plan on buying the larger battery as the one that comes with the camcorder runs out fast. Largest battery is over priced but lasts much longer but keep the origanl for back up

4.0 out of 5 stars good camcorder, February 7, 2013
good price and sharp videos...needs a little more stabilization at zoom but closer videos produce sharp images..would recommend it for a starter camera

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Video Camera, March 22, 2013
loved it!!! it will mount to a standard tri-pod and I used a new 64GB SD card for 8 hours of recordning. I was able to film my daughters wedding on one card.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome Video Camera - JVC 1.5 1080P Video Camera, November 21, 2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE this Video Camera.
Bought this before my son's graduation.
It takes such awesome videos.
I have it now for a few months.
Great compact camcorder.
shoots very well!!

3.0 out of 5 stars good camcorder,but, April 17, 2013
Now, as to the bad. After installing the supplied software and shooting a short video, I used the editing software. It is very basic but worked until it got to the burning a disc section.
It would not burn a disc. After calls to JVC ,who handed me off to the software manufacturer,their comments were, it will NOT work on AMD based computers nor is it compatible with Win 8.
Now,I ask you, how many AMD cpu computers are out in the world ?
I did buy after market software that works,Corel Videostudio x6.
From a 5 star camcorder,it now rates maybe a 2 and a half.

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS THE ONE!, March 7, 2013
Bill B (San Antonio, Texas) - See all my reviews
Small, packed with features, simple to use, and relatively inexpensive. This replaced a costly, larger, and complicated camcorder that my wife was never comfortable using -- and she loves it . . .

5.0 out of 5 stars Point and Shoot, March 2, 2013
Easy, lightweight...i love it My friend has this camera and I liked the easiness of using it. I will use often

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't Like the Video Format, September 8, 2013
Angelface (Houston, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
Very nice little camera. It fits in the palm of your hand. The only thing I don't like about it is the video format. It's not an mpeg file so you can't plug and play from the SD card. You have to have the software that supports the file.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent performance at sunshine, not good at low light sceneries, June 15, 2013
Gets an excellent high definition scenes when good illumination, but as the sun goes down the images captured are poor in quality and the excess of forced brightness added by the camera cover the film with some white/gray background. I expected much more from the "Super lo-lux" effect.

Also needs a bigger battery.

The image stabilizer works terrific and when you combined with the zoom both make a great job.

Very good product for less than 200 bucks.

5.0 out of 5 stars This camcorder is perfect, August 17, 2013
I bought this to replace my old video camera that stopped working. Also the old camcorder needed tapes, I have missed out on many video opp's because I ran out of tape space. Using an SD card and being able to view them on the PC or TV is great. With the tapes, I won't be able to view them now that my old camera isn't working. It's lightweight, I can carry it in my purse or tote bag, I have taken it on two vacations, one professional sporting event and my son's lacrosse game. All my videos are clear and the colors are vivid. The zoom is perfect for my kids sporting events. It's easy to use. I purchased an extra battery, if you will use it for long days out you might want to have a third battery on hand. I also plan on purchasing a separate battery charger, which didn't come with the camera, right now I have to charge the battery while in the camera using the cord that came with the camera.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›