5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the gym!
Published on June 6, 2010 by D. PADILLA

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed
I chose this pair of headphones because of the emphasis on adjustability, but find they only work for ears that are HUGE or HUGER. They fall right off at the smallest setting and the "ear bud" part is about as big as my thumb and would never rest snugly where it should. Very disappointed that i still have no headphones for running.
Published on October 7, 2011 by Amelia

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the gym!, June 6, 2010
D. PADILLA (The Alamo City) - See all my reviews
This review is from: JVC HAEB75B Sports Clip Headphone (Black) (Electronics)
I purchased these after my SONY MDR-J10 sport headphones finally gave out. As soon as I put these on I noticed the headphones fit much better in my ears than the Sony's did. Second the earpiece loop is flexible and soft. The best feature is the ear loops are adjustable and have 3 settings which allow you to cinch the ear loops downward to keep the earpieces secure. Third the cord is of ample length. Now I plugged them into my Zune HD and turned on some Nin Inch Nails (good to test highs, mids, and lows). Highs are great, the Mids are a bit hollow but good for sport headphones, and the lows are also a bit lacking but far better than my Sony's were. Next test was a 1 hour circuit training workout at the gym. Through all the exercises, which included barbells, jumping, pull ups, etc these things stayed really secure. With my old Sony's I was always having to push them back in. Another great surprise was how well they isolate background noise. My Gym always plays terrible music and I always had to have the headphones cranked to block it out. I can lower the volume on my Zune from 26 to 20 with these. I love these headphones! ( I run too but just haven't done that test yet, but I bet the will pass with flying colors).

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT for running!, August 11, 2010
This review is from: JVC HAEB75B Sports Clip Headphone (Black) (Electronics)
I bought these to replace my ear bud headphones (they were great, but I was sick of them coming loose from my ear while running). These were wonderful. I ran a 5k with them in and didn't have to adjust them even once. The adjustable hook is SPLENDID.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best I've found for active use, September 20, 2010
Jonathan K. Perkins (Harbor City, CA, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: JVC HAEB75B Sports Clip Headphone (Black) (Electronics)
I bought these after the $50 Sennheiser unit I'd bought broke. The JVC's stay put, don't hurt, and sound good. During a couple of hour-long sessions (one hiking, one gardening) they never budged. At the sub $15 price they're an amazing deal!

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, October 7, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the money, August 21, 2010
Jamie (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: JVC HAEB75B Sports Clip Headphone (Black) (Electronics)
I bought these for my husband to use during his sweaty gym workouts. He said they don't always stay in his ears while he's running, but they have great sound and are putting up with his sweaty ears for now. Recommended earphones for a very reasonable price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Much Better options at this price point, September 29, 2011
This review is from: JVC HAEB75B Sports Clip Headphone (Black) (Electronics)
Purchased these headphones primarily for my workouts. During workouts with just weights the headphones are fairly stable, but the audio quality is awful. I have had the headphones for just over a month and I can already hear crackling in them. In my opinion even for cheap headphones this is unacceptable. Despite the crackling, I have noticed that as long as I am not power cleaning or anything that requires a lot of movement the headphones stay in place.

With that said, these headphones are terrible for running. I am constantly adjusting them while running to keep them in my ears. The clip that goes behind the ear does not reach behind my ear, but rather just catches the top which doesn't offer a lot of stability when running/jogging. I went out on a limb when I purchased these, because I needed a cheap replacement while my Sennheiser headphones were being repaired. In conclusion I would not recommend this product. Based on the quality and lack of stability, you would be better off purchasing the Sony behind the ear headphones for around the same price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Uncomfortable for Small ears, December 27, 2013
This review is from: JVC HAEB75B Sports Clip Headphone (Black) (Electronics)
If you have smaller ears, don't buy these. I was exited to receive these earphones, but I was not exited after I tried these headphones on after Christmas. I have Smaller ears, and with the rubber pad you have to jam it in until it fits. This inconvenience led me to take off the pad and wear them without it, which just felt like jamming two rocks into your ears, which made the sound from good to only okay and fuzzy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Just look good in pictures......, July 13, 2011
This review is from: JVC HAEB75B Sports Clip Headphone (Black) (Electronics)
Well, first off, 2 things hugely influence my purchase. First, I am a complete metalhead and secondly, I go to the gym. So you pretty much get the picture. I bought these, thinking that they would hold up well in the gym and also deliver decently good sound quality. But it has disappointed on both fronts. On the music front, there is absolutely not an iota of bass coming out of the shrouded ear phones. I have a Transcend MP650 mp3 player with an equalizer and still could not get any noticeable bass, even at higher volumes. Also the wires are flimsy, so beware if they get caught up in something when you are working out at the gym. Also the back-ear rubber shrouds are comfortable, but they tend to slip when covered in sweat. Finally, the earphones do get uncomfortable and start hurting the ear canal after about 3-4 hours of continuous use.

So, to sum it up, do not buy this. Please. even if they are cheap. Look away.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not in ear!, April 12, 2013
This review is from: JVC HAEB75B Sports Clip Headphone (Black) (Electronics)
First off these are NOT in ear head phones, meaning they do nothing to block out noise. If your riding a bike or running outside, that would be a plus, but for me it's a huge deal breaker. Because of this I decided to return them to Amazon. Amazon being as awesome as it is gave me the refund and said I could just keep them.

So with my now free headphones I decided to open them up and try them. There are two ways too wear these headphones.
1. In pain because the hard plastic is digging into your ear.
2. Comfortable but so loose that they will fall out.

The sound quality was pretty decent for the price but the discomfort and not being in ear is a deal breaker for me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Please save your money, July 9, 2011
This review is from: JVC HAEB75B Sports Clip Headphone (Black) (Electronics)
The bass in these are non-existant. If flatness is what you want, these are for you. I lift and run in these earbuds they are constantly falling out. I bought them a week ago based on reviews. I knew the comfort level would be off but I figured for the most part the sound quality was good. It's not even decent. Anyways, please save your money. I've had cheaper that sounded better.

Rate and Discover Movies