5.0 out of 5 stars Great little headphones
These are great, affordable little headphones! Regular earbuds fall out of my ears, so I was looking for something that would stay put. These stay in place, are comfortable, and have great sound quality. They also have a little sealing mechanism so outside noise is minimized. I'm very happy with this purchase and would highly recommend them!
Published on December 11, 2011 by KSS

Bought these for my wife and she didn't like the way that they fit her. They are now in a drawer somewhere. These inner ear headphones are really hit or miss.
Published 14 days ago by NolesBrewer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little headphones, December 11, 2011
This review is from: JVC HAEBX5G Inner Ear Sports Clip Headphones (Green) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sound good, feel good, look good, February 4, 2011
Jeri (Chicagoland) - See all my reviews
These ear clip headphones stay put, are comfortable and sound good; plus the colors are rich and match iPods well. I bought the green ones, and I'm happy with them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Bought these for my wife and she didn't like the way that they fit her, December 11, 2014