4.0 out of 5 stars BIg bang for the buck!
Published on January 26, 2011 by cheryl myrick

3.0 out of 5 stars Sound quality tolerable, durability questionable
Published 14 months ago by kittypnj

4.0 out of 5 stars BIg bang for the buck!, January 26, 2011
This review is from: JVC HAEBX85P Inner Ear Sports Clip Headphone (Pink) (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Electronics)
I bought these earphones because they looked like they would stay in my ear while running. I was concerned that they would sound horrible compared to my bose in ear phones that shorted out for the second time. I was shocked how well they sounded. Yes they lack the strong base but I love the fit and my music sounds very good. I would recommend these for any runer who has a hard time with keeping their earphones staying fit while running! For the price you just cant beat what you get!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these earbuds!, June 27, 2011
BJK (The Future) - See all my reviews
LOVE these earbuds is right! I have weird ears with floppy outer ears and small inner ears, so it's hard for me to find the right running earbuds. The outer arms are very comfortable, unlike some harder or plastic-y ones. I love that they come with different sized actual earbuds for the inner ear so you can find the right fit and not have them pop out, especially while running. They have great sound too. I even recommended these to a stranger on the elevator! LOVE them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these earphones, March 7, 2012
The first thing I like about these earphones is the color. I love pink and black. The most important thing is the sound quality of the earphones. The sound quality is great! It is crisp, clear, and you can hear all of the acoustics in your music. The bass and treble sounds are great coming from these earphones. I have a little regular mp3 player and it makes my music sound like I have a top quality mp3. I would definitely recommend these and you can't beat the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved my running!, January 23, 2012
I started running with iPod earbuds and was very quickly overwhelmed with frustration as they popped out of my ears every 30 seconds. I had never tried clip headphones before and always found inner ear, rubber tipped ones uncomfortable.

These are GREAT! They don't budge at all while running. They cancel out noise really well, which is good for a noisy gym. The sound is great, too! I was pleasantly surprised. The cable is also really long.

5.0 out of 5 stars THEY STAY ON MY EARS!!, August 21, 2013
Connie J. Mackinnon (Broken Arrow, OK USA) - See all my reviews
I based my rating strictly on the fact that these stay on (in) my ears and are soooo comfortable. The sound is good enough for what I use them for. Even if they only last me a few months, it will be worth it so I don't have the aggrevation of being in the middle of something (like gardening, painting, exercising, etc.) and having them fall out of my ears.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Earbuds for the price, May 9, 2013
lisa darling (HOMESTEAD, FL, US) - See all my reviews
Great earbuds for the price..awesome sound..purchased for my daily exercise and they stay in place..Luv Luv Luv.. Will recommend product to others

3.0 out of 5 stars Sound quality tolerable, durability questionable, October 18, 2013
The sound quality if this product is just barely tolerable. If you care about the sound being really crisp I would pass on this product. The previous earphones I purchased from amazon were around $20 and I would definitely pay the extra money for those. The only reason why I did not buy them again is because my cat likes to chew through cords of all kinds (that's why I had to buy this replacemant pair) and did not want to spend much money if she wrecked these new ones.

The durability of this product is questionable: the thickness of the wires/cords are very thin, and the connector plug seems delicate.
I've only used them once so far so I guess I'll see how well they hold up. I use them primarily for working out. They stayed in my ears very well and were reasonably comfortable- no ear pain after 45 minutes of wear.

If you can afford to spend an extra $8 or $9 I would look for something better, but if you are looking for a value headphone this would be fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, April 14, 2011
i got these right on time, they are very comfortable, & half the price of the same ones in store.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for working out but one flaw..., September 8, 2011
I like these earbuds. I was tired of using the ones that came with my iPod that hurt and constantly fell out. The ONLY thing I found annoying was the plastic tips on each earbud would fall off. I stick my earbuds in my pocket, purse, etc and I guess I am kind of "tough" on them but I pulled them out of my pocket at the gym last week getting ready to use them and one of the plastic ends had fallen off and was nowhere to be found. Thankfully they send 2 extra sets (different sizes) so what I did was take a small amount of super glue and go around the end of the earbud with the glue and popped the plastic pieces on. The pieces are now glued on and I haven't had a problem with them falling off! I love that they are pink :)

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, February 28, 2011
i love my new headphones! i have sensitive ears and these arent a problem they are actualy pretty comfy in my ears! great sound quality and color! greay buy!