JVC Picsio GC-FM-2 Pocket Video Camera (Blue)
From the Manufacturer
GC-FM2 Full HD Pocket Cam featuring 3" touch panel operation, improved low-light performance, and new built-in software for easy editing and sharing.
* Use of Eye-Fi card may be illegal and prohibited in countries and regions where it has not been approved by competent authorities. Please contact Eye-Fi support for the details of approved countries and regions.
- 3" Touch Panel with Icon Graphics and Large Playback Picture
- Built-in LoiLoScope EX software for “Plug & Share”
- Easy Upload to YouTube / Facebook / Vimeo
- Easy Export to iTunes Library
- iMovie-suitable iFrame Video Recording Mode
- Time-Lapse REC
- MP3 Audio Recording (Stereo)
- Face Detection
- Eye-Fi Card Ready for Wi-Fi Connection*
|Touch the Fun and Show Everyone |
Since PICSIO is touch-panel controlled, you just touch the icon graphics to intuitively operate everything from recording to playback. Works even with gloves on! The 3" large screen offers comfortable viewing during playback.
|"Plug & Share" Simplicity |
Just connect to any Windows PC. LoiLoScope EX software is pre-installed in PICSIO so you can start using it right away, no installation to PC necessary!
|Mac Users Welcome Here! |
If you’re a Mac user, shoot video in iFrame mode which is the native format (960x540) used in iMovie. Recorded files can be easily handled by your Mac for editing.
|Direct Upload to Populas Sites, and More |
LoiLoScope EX has direct menus for upload to YouTube or Facebook in just a few simple steps. There are also options for exporting data to your iTunes library, or outputting for DVD creation.
|Spice Up your Video wiuth Creative Effects |
In addition to easy file trimming, you get a variety of special effects like animated decorations, plus image cropping and rotating.
|Go Wi-Fi for "Unplugged" Connectivity |
Insert an optional Eye-Fi card into the SD card slot and PICSIO is ready for wireless connection. In your home, or café, anywhere Wi-Fi is available, you can upload your videos and stills without using a PC.