Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

on June 14, 2006
The Dino Cuz was an extremely enjoyable toy for my dachshund (weiner dog) however after two days of play time; the toy was completely destroyed...... The tail went first, then the feet, after that the ridges on the back and then the squeaky !!!! My dog loved it!!!! I paid $7 for the cuz and $7 for shipping for a total of $14. Not very economical for two days of fun......

The hard rubber really isn't that hard. If you have a weiner dog or other dog the loves the chew, this is NOT the toy for you.
on November 28, 2011
We have several JW Rubber toys at home and my 85lb lab loves them all. The Medium size is perfect for him. He had one for 8 months before he was able to "kill" it, squeaker and all, so I was happy to find Amazon carrying this product. I highly recommend, although do not let your dog sit alone and chew on it as they will figure out how to get the squeaker out eventually.
on June 14, 2011
My dog loves this toy, he plays with it every day for 2yrs and it still squiks and not even ripped. I would not be the 1st one to spent 5+$ on any dog toy, but believe me, this is the best money spent, just because it is so hard to ripp it
on January 18, 2011
Our 1-year old retriever/chow mix went to town with this on Christmas morning. She is addicted to balls and can't get enough of squeaking, either. She loved the squeak and the erratic way it bounced when we threw it out into the back yard for her. We had high hopes for this toy as the rubber is tougher than plush toys and we thought it would protect the squeaker. It lasted about 3 days, which, admittedly, is longer than most. I've no doubt the neighbors are glad it's been silenced, but the doggie's bummed.
on February 2, 2007
My dog love's the cuz products. I really don't think she could live without hers...she loves it that much. Plus, it keeps her very entertained. The great thing is too...she can't tear it up like most other squeaky toys. I would definitely recommend this product to any dog person. It's a great deal.
on December 10, 2006
Our Rat Terrier thinks this toy is the best. It is always her #1 toy. She will pick it out of a pile of toys in 2 nanoseconds. She chews, chews, squeaks and squeaks some more and Dino Cuz takes it.

Highly recommended for little dogs 15lb and under!
on July 17, 2012
Best dog toy ever! I've had 3 or 4 of these and they both love it. Squeaker goes after a little bit, but I've never had a problem with it deteriorating.
on February 6, 2007
After only a fews days' enjoyment of this toy, my 15# cockapoo managed to disengage a section of the foot. Needless to say, the toy is history.