Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

on May 29, 2014
I purchased this item through the plugphone store on a whim. It's hard to tell but this thing is about as big as a sharpie cap(the fat sized sharpie). I've been using every workday for about 6 months and i'm pleased with it. The microUSB cable that came with it stopped working after about 40 days but i had a spare from another device. When i first got it the battery would last about 5-6 hours. After roughly 300 charging cycles (i charge it twice a day for my 10 hour shift) I get about 4-5 hours out of it. This is at a volume level of roughly 60-70% of max. When the battery gets low, the device lowers the volume of whatever audio is playing and plays a tone to warn you. It then returns the audio to a normal level. The Blue status LED also stops blinking and a Red LED takes over. It does this for about 5 minutes before shutting down. This is pretty nice compared to some devices that just shut off.

I consider myself an novice audiophile so I'll say the audio quality is decent. I don't use the ear buds it comes with. I use plugphones. The highs are strong but lows are always a weak point for any audio device and it's very dependent of what it's driving. But the output is more than adequate for my needs. With how often I use it, and more importantly how often I charge it, I foresee this little device lasting another 9 months to a year before the battery life will be too short to be worth it. At which point I will most likely replace it with the same model. I may try and take the old one apart and put a slightly larger lithiium cell in it or wire it up to run off a couple AAA NiMH cells.

Things I like:
incredibly small (and discrete)
charges in about 45 minutes from dead
very good range with my galaxy note 2(about 100 feet in manufacturing plant i work in)
call button pauses and plays music or answer a call
battery life is good
on my old iphone it shows the battery status of the device but it's not super accurate for some reason
The device is stable and has never locked up on me.

Things I don't like:
included earbuds are too small for my ears and don't stay in(but i realize i'm a minority when it comes to this issue)
included charging cord didn't last long

Summary:
This is a great little device and if you can get it for under $30, even better. I wouldn't mind if the device was a bit larger to accommodate a larger battery. I'm not surprised by the battery life that i'm getting, or the slow decline in capacity. Lithium based batteries only last so many charges. And it's not like they're going to use top of the line batteries for these. For what it does and how it performs, this is a great device.
on March 11, 2013
I bought this because the headphone jack on my ipod is broken i was alittle worried about the quality because of how cheap it was but it works amazing the only thing i dont like is it dosnt warn you about low battery untill a few seconds before it dies and instead of one warning and the letting you enjoy the rest of your song is just keeps beeping every few seconds untill it shuts off
on August 27, 2014
My review is based on my experience of using this Jabees IS901 (only used for few hours) and its re-branded buddy Loctek BT012 (used for more than 1 year).

Pros:
1. Very small (~2"L x 0.6"W x 0.5"H) and lightweighted. I normally just clip it on the neck of my t-shirt, and can barely feel about its existence.
2. Price is right. The price is actually much cheaper elsewhere than in Amazon.
3. Sound quality (from its original earphone) is good. (It takes some time to run the headphone though, otherwise it may sound a little gloomy).
4. Comes with the common microUSB slot, which means you can charge it anywhere conveniently.
5. Interchangeable earphone, and the driving power seems good. (I tried with my Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10, and the sound is still loud and clear).

Fair:
1. Battery life lasts for 4~5 hours, which is fairly acceptable considering its small size.
2. Not completely waterproof. I used to run with it (clipped around the neck of T-shirt) for more than half a year, and eventually sweat got in and rusted the headphone jacket and the microUSB slot. Should be able to avoid it if it's clipped elsewhere.

Cons:
1. No battery level indicator in general (although the manual says you can see it on iPhone, not Android).
2. Warranty can be a problem since the warranty card say "this warranty is valid in Hong Kong only".

The bluetooth module in this unit is "IS1681S" (in my Loctek BT012). If anyone is interested in its true specifications, you can easily find its datasheet.

If possible, I'll suggest the company remove the wall charger (since it's so common nowadays), and replace with a larger battery inside (the bluetooth brochure says that "10 hours playback for 120mAH battery", but apparently the battery capacity in this unit isn't that large).
on December 19, 2014
This bluetooth receiver is what I've been looking. Since I have a laptop that I use as a desktop I let it do some processing but at the same time I listen to music. The problem I had was that I must stay in my desk because my headphones were plugged in the PC, but now that changes with this little bluetooth receiver. I can now move freely in my room while my PC is doing its work. At the same time I can have it connected to my Note Edge so when someone call me I can answer.

The buttons works excellent with my Note Edge. Audio is clear and high, and of very good quality. Mic is excellent, the other person in the other side can hear me perfectly. Battery lasts a day for me, and charges fast. I accidentally dropped it in a glass of 7up and it survived. Yay! So this product is excellent in every way. If you are looking for a bluetooth received you can plug your headphones this is for you. I use it with my JBL j33 since I don't like the included headphones (I still have it around just in case).
on February 13, 2016
I got this the instructions are terrible but was able to pair quickly. the power button is the same to call whoever was the last you called so I made many phone calls when trying to turn it off. bad design. but sounded great. I used it for a month every day all day and even ordered a second for my car. But then it started to sound faint and a weird echo. its crap now, Useless. Guess Im returning the second one when it arrives.
on April 19, 2015
Waste. Of. Money. Didn't even pair up with any of my devices. If I could give it zero stars I would.