5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
This headset is great! It is small and easy to use. Will purchase again if ever needed. I have small ears and this headset actually fits very comfortably and doesn't feel like it is going to fall out all of the time.
Published on May 26, 2009 by Sabrina Kettley

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought it for my PS3
This isn't a bad little headset.. I picked it up cheap for use with my PS3. It pairs up easily and the sound quality is as good as any other headset I've used.

Published on June 28, 2008 by Matthew Powell

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, May 26, 2009

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought it for my PS3, June 28, 2008
This review is from: Jabra (100-92040000-02) Bluetooth Battery-Powered Headset (Model# BT2040) (Wireless Phone Accessory)

If I had to do it over again, though, I doubt I would buy this model for gaming. There's no mute function, which isn't a must have, but it's very convenient for coughing or answering a phone call.

The biggest downside is the AAAA battery. AAAA's pricey little buggers, especially if you buy them in a retail store. Amazon sells a 6 pack for $6, that's the cheapest I've seen.

If you're looking for a PS3 headset, you might want to have a look at the soon to be released SOCOM headset, it looks to be ideal for gaming (as it should be).

1.0 out of 5 stars Not new.. The one I received from UnlockedCellPhoneKings, September 21, 2010
The one I received from UnlockedCellPhoneKings came is a ziplock baggie and had a 3 month warranty.
This was at the very best a refurbished product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for the price, June 29, 2009
Amazon Customer (Indianapolis, IN) - See all my reviews
I purchased this from another store. But it worked perfectly. I could even talk across the room. And it was comfortable wearing it for hours. It could be worn on either ears and the hook could be molded to fit your ears' curvature. The only problem was that the hook broke overtime because of usage. The headset still works.

4.0 out of 5 stars Jabra bluetooth, January 25, 2013
Bought this for myself so I could handle my daily calls while keeping my hands free because I work from home and have to drive alot. It works pretty well. I didn't realize that it ran off a AAA battery rather than a rechargeable one so that was a little disappointing but all in all I'm pretty satisfied.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't be fooled by the low price - you will pay, August 25, 2010
When I bought this headset a couple years ago, it was the cheapest one on the shelf. I assumed all bluetooth headsets were the same. I should have read the fine print before I bought it.

The entire problem with this headset is that it uses an AAAA battery - you read that right, not triple-A, quadruple-A. These batteries are hard to find and expensive. Cheapest ones on Amazon are still nearly $1 apiece. Good luck finding them if you run out while you're on the road. Oh, and GOOD LUCK finding rechargeable ones, not to mention a charger that will work with them!

And you'll have to feed them to this headset. It will still work as the battery begins to drain, but I found call quality dropped significantly after just a couple hours of use. You will be able to make calls, but there's no guarantee the people on the other end will be able to understand them.

But really, the entire battery issue makes this an absolutely worthless product. If you use a headset a lot, you'd spend less money buying the most expensive headset you can find than if you get this one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Why use AAAA, please notice AAAA not AAA, January 31, 2008
This head set paired quite easy with my Motorola V3 but the AAAA battery is very very hard to find and expensive. As I talked about 30-40 minutes with my cellular phone everyday, I do not think I could afford to buy AAAA battery so frequently. I am going to return it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 15, 2014
This one is okay however dies very quickly

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, October 2, 2013
I bought one for my boyfriend and myslef. He loves it!! I will recommend this product to my friends and family.

2.0 out of 5 stars spend the extra money and buy a rechargable blue tooth., August 8, 2013
Dont buy this
Paid 9 dollars for this device, and then had to run to 3 stores to find and pay 7 dollars for the battery, since the battery that was shipped with this product had expired in june of 2012.

Im keeping this till the batteries die. then buying a rechargable bluetooth.
spend the extra money and buy a rechargable blue tooth.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›