5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best...
I am not the talker but, listener of the person using this. I hated the static, noise, and poor fidelity of other headsets that it would really bother me.

This headset is clear and I can hear my wife's words very cleary, w/o out any muffled distortion...the best wired head set for any phone.

Jabra stuff is tops.
Published on September 27, 2007 by Thomas J. Gabel

Literally fell apart within minutes of opening package. Clip for ear broke off, top of headset where speaker is came off exposing wires. I knew it wouldn't be the best given the price, but WOW this takes the cake for lousy product quality. Run away from this product.
Published 10 months ago by Green Mountain Audi

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best..., September 27, 2007
This review is from: Jabra Communications Earboom Headset C150 for Telephone and Cell Phone (Electronics)

Jabra stuff is tops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headset for a great price!, January 15, 2007
This headset has been working great! It is small, lightweight, has great sound and excellent voice pick-up with little ambient noise. Easily adjusts for either left or right ear. Much safer than bluetooth headsets radiating from the ear all day.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works good with my pantech breeze cell phone, August 2, 2009
After going to the local cell accessory store and paying a LOT more for a headset that didn't work, I came to amazon and A-1 accessories and bought this headset. I had already bought all the other accessories to make this one work (special plug etc that fit the pantech) hooked it up upon arrival, called a friend and it worked great. Only reason it didn't get a 5 star review is the over the ear holder is a little flimsy but atleast it works which is more than I can say for anything else I have tried. Good price too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Clarity, March 18, 2007
Dee (Raleigh, NC) - See all my reviews
I am very pleased and impressed with this headset. It has very good clarity.

4.0 out of 5 stars added bass on cell phone, great on cordless phones, May 23, 2007
I ordered this elswhere, but I wish I used amazon. It only came with 2 large ear gels. i didnt get 2 medium or 2 small ones and I didnt get the ear foad pads (which I really wanted).

Anyhow, it sounds good on my cordless phone. depending on the caller it is sometimes soft. Wish you could adjust the volume but there is no control to do that. It also says it has a answer/end button (depending on cell phone) but I didnt see one on there.

On cell phone the caller sounded like they had some more bass to them.

Otherwise I love the design and it sounds pretty good in general.

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete garbage. Spend 12 bucks and get a Panasonic instead., November 20, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars My headset was DOA, November 13, 2013
I gave this a product a rating of 1 star because it is not possible to give it a 0 star rating. As Woody Allen once said, "80% of life is just showing up." We this headset did not even show up. Not alive at least. The headset was dead on arrival and not worth the time and trouble to return. I've owned my headset for various phone through out the years. Some of them have been Jabra products and have functioned just fine. So when I saw this I decided I'd take a chance even thought I had read another review of this headset showing up DOA. Needless to say the factory that makes this product is in serious need of some quality control.

The founder of civilization was the first person who threw an insult instead of a rock. --Freud-- So, forgive if I further the cause of civilization with a few insults.

3.0 out of 5 stars Earphone sound good, June 17, 2014
the ear "hook" broke 1st thing. It comes in two pieces and requires it to be snapped together. However, the clip part broke while trying to snap it on. I can still push it into my ear and use. Disappointed;

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice for hands-free, wired comms on a home or cellular phone, April 19, 2014
Not a bad little wired device. I don't use it as much as I was expecting, but it's nice to have so I can keep my hands free and so I don't have to crane my neck.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very cheap construction., November 29, 2013
product fell apart the first time I used it. The ear gel piece was old and hardened. I expect more from Jabra.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›